Eri // Part 3

>>We timeskip 2 years after Eri's appearance to the 'family'<<

"Izuku!"
He looked down at the trembling girl. Izuku knelt down beside her with a soft smile, before stroking her forehead softly with his gloved hand.
"Yes Eri? Did Overhaul scare you again?"
Her eyes drifted downwards and she nodded silently. He smiled quietly and picked her up, making her yelp in suprise.
"Rawrr! Lets go scare Overhaul back!"
Her playful mood kicked in and she giggled as they began running to his office, putting on their most determined face as he slammed open his door.
"Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum! I smell the blood of a scary meany pants!"
Midoriya called out, grinning at Overhaul in his seat. He knew how this went; They had agreed. The experiments hurt Eri more, so Izuku would always be there to help. A way to make her happy again was this. It was always fun.
"..Oh nooo!- I'm sorry for being a scary meany pants!.."
He cried out, his voice muffled as he bowed down onto his knees, staring up at Izuku and Eri. I smugly smiled before putting Eri in front of him.
"Go on! Hug it out! I'm sure he's sorry!"
Eri stared at Overhaul, before sinking into a hug. Izuku's smile faded slightly as he felt that all-too familiar knot in my stomach. He pulled out a sack of blood; Overhaul apparently had hundreds running around the place, and began to suck on the sweet liquid, humming under my breath as he allowed Eri and Overhaul to play.
"Overhaul..-"
A muffled, familiar voice made Midoriya move out of the way, allowing Yakuza members Chronostasis and Nemoto inside, Overhaul moving Eri aside as he stood up, straightening himself.
"Yes?"
Eri ran into Midoriya's arms and he kneeled down, listening to their conversation.
"Reports of heroes eyeing the hideout. They've been doing it too often nowadays. Pretty sure it's that Nighteye agency not that far off."
The green-haired boys eyes widened, but he kept my head down. What could heroes want with them?
"Really? Mmm.. keep an eye on Izuku and Eri. I have a feeling they've figured they're with us."
The boy cringed as he looked up to meet Chisaki's eyes.

"..Izuku, Eri is going to be fine. The heroes want to take you two away, but we'll protect you."
His eyes widened, before nodding slowly, gripping Eri tightly as he picked her up, sliding her onto his back.
"We'll be in my quarter if you need us."
And with that he walked out, yet he heard a last sentence before leaving, causing him to begin to wonder.

"The heroes seem to be on the move, but so is that pesky League."

As he wandered towards my quarters, unknowingly turning the wrong corner as Izuku was deep in thought, slowly mumbling under his breath. Eri looked up at the older male, her eyes bright in confusion.
"League?.. Who's the league? What could they want with us? A deal? What do we have to offer? Members? The drugs? And heroes?.. why are they spying on us? We're doing nothing wrong, are we?"
"Izuku?.."
He realized he had stopped at a dead end, his expression dumbfound as he stared at the wall, before shaking his head and smiling warmly, looking at Eri.
"Sorry.. I got caught up in thoughts."
He turned on his heels and began walking back towards his dorm, his thoughts now focused on Eri. He had to keep her safe, as her older brother.. Did the heroes want something with her? Hmm.. What if s?-
A sudden blow to the backside of his neck caused Izuku to topple, quickly moving Eri so he didn't squash her. He looked up at the sight of.. Overhaul? Weird..
"Sorry Izuku."
It was certainly the older males voice, Izuku noted, before he felt a sharp blow to the head and felt the world turn black, the only concern he truly had was;

Is Eri going to be alright?