Origin // Part 1

"Izuku! What did you?!-"

The small green-haired boy stared up at his mother, sniveling at the sight before her. Their cat was in his arms and he had taken a chunk out of its neck, allowing it to die as he sucked it dry from its blood.
"Ma?" He asked, his eyes widening before looking down at the cat, horrified as he threw it away quickly. "Izuku.. what.." Inko was in tears, before picking her son up cautiously and taking him off to the doctors.

"Yup. This is his quirk. Ravager. It's basically being a vampire, yeah?" The doctor showed a diagram, explaining the boys quirk. The mother was horrified. If her son didn't have blood.. He could eat her alive..

And so, as much as she hated the thought, Inko was forced to drop her son intimidated an alleyway, hoping that he caused no more trouble. His quirk.. it was too dangerous to live with. "Goodbye Izuku.." She sniffled before hurrying off, leaving the boy to lie on the ground with confusion.

Hours into lying there, his stomach began feeling a painful knot in it. He had experienced this before craving blood, and knew he had to get something. So, struggling to stand, began walking out further into the alleyways.

Poking his head out from a corner, he spotted a man.. no, several men, most with beak masks. Staring at them, he began feeling the craving for the sweet taste again and slowly approached them. None seemed to recognize him until he bit into the leg of a smaller male with closed, frustrated eyes that seemed to concentrate. The moment the child's teeth sank into his flesh he jumped and attempted to shake Izuku off, failing as he grabbed onto his leg and began to tear off a chunk of his skin.

"Overhaul!- I've got a- demon baby on me!" They cried out towards a much more threatening character. The male turned, looking down to stare at him as he succeeded in taking a chunk out of the mans leg. He said nothing, staring up at him before edging backwards, the flesh still hanging from a tooth. "Hm.." He seemed to be in concentration as they all looked towards Izuku, the one who they had bitten being taken care of by another.
"Interesting.. some sort of vampire-like quirk?" The overhaul character approached the boy, causing him to shrink in fear at his slightly aggressive aura.  The man picked him up by the collar of his shirt and stared at him in the eye. It made Izuku fear the man as he started struggling in the air, kicking out. Eventually he looked down and bit the hand of the man, causing them to drop him.

He took this as a chance to run and turned and sprinted away, hearing a muffled call behind him. He looked behind him two seconds late when a spear-like structure impaled his leg, causing him to fall. The spear started to drag him back. Wait, not a spear; hair. The hair of one of the men. As he was deposited back in front of the more intimidating one, he tried to move, finding it rather difficult.
"What are you planning Overhaul? You know you have to ask boss before causing problems."
Izuku shriveled up, a sniffling mess as he faced away from the man. He could fear his life. What may be worse; if they left him here, he could already feel the craving of flesh in his stomach: a knot bound to break when it becomes too tight.
"Chronostasis, pick him up. We'll take him back. His quirk seems.. useful for an idea I have."
My breath hitched when I felt cold hands pick me up, looking up to see a hooded, masked figure as the small group began walking off. At one point, I zoned out of consciousness, probably from the amount of light around the area.

The thing is..
What were they going to do to me?..