Sick Joke // Part 4

Izuku blinked, his mind fuzzy as he looked around. What had happened?
Oh, right. Overhaul had.. knocked him out? Where was Eri?
This thought circled his head, not realizing the pain in his stomach. Eventually he took notice of that and went to stand up to scavenge for some kind of blood sack, before realizing he was strapped to the chair he was seated on.
Weird?
"Overhaul?"
He looked up tiredly. He knew his 'older brother' would never hurt him..
Right?

"Oh.. hello Izuku. I do apologize, but I didn't think you would agree to what I was going to do."
The green-haired male blinked at the familiar, muffled voice of Chisaki.
"What do you mean? I would always agree to you. You'd never hurt me, right? Also, my stomach kinda hurts; can I have my blood? I'm afraid I'm strapped up."
He was oblivious to the real reason his stomach was burning up as he tried to adjust to the strangely dark room. He couldn't even see Overhaul, or a way out.
"About that.. Izuku, I don't believe you're hungry. I may have been testing out some.. new drugs?"
Izuku let the words sink in for a moment, before shrieking;
"WHAT?!"
He immediately began fidgeting in his bounds, his stomach twisting further. He felt like he was about to snap in two..
"Calm down Izuku. I'm sorry.. can you forgive me?"
He slowed down, before stopping, calmly breathing. As far as his mind could think..
Overhaul had been there for him, right?
"Yeah, sure! If it benefits you or Eri or the Yakuza orrr..- yeah!"
Overhaul, underneath his mask, smirked. He had grown both Izuku and Eri to trust him, even through the pain.
"Thank you."
"..May I ask why I'm tied up though?"
The vampire questioned, his eyes finally adjusting as he stared directly towards Overhaul with that smile of his..
"..Oh- well- I didn't think you'd trust me?-"
He sounded unsure of himself, but Izuku moved to the next question:
"Is Eri okay? You did take me down whilst I was with her.."
He mumbled, in a way mad for Overhaul knocking him out in front of his younger sibling.
"She is. Chronostasis is taking care of her."
Izuku winced as the pain sunk into his stomach once again.
"..What did you put in me?"
"Nothing, Izuku."
"This pain doesn't feel like 'nothing' Overhaul."
"Trust me, it was just a small experiment."
"Then why am I feeling this pain? Hm?"
"..Fine. It's a drug that'll cause you to.. last longer times without needing blood."
Overhaul quickly made up the lie, to which the vampire nodded with a smile.
"Well then, thank you."
Now, he just had to wait for the drug to settle in, and Izuku wouldn't respond to anybody but him.

--A crappy timeskip: two days later--
The male stood behind Overhaul, next to the group of trusted Yakuza members. Recently he had not found himself feeling good.. he couldn't deny Overhaul. He had this sense to trust his every word.
He shook his head with a huff. He should stop overthinking. Focus on the current situation.
In front of them was another villain with blue hair and a hand covering the most of his face, presumably blocking his main vision of sight. Hands scattered around his body made from.. ashes? dust? clay models? I couldn't confirm. His voice sounded like a creepy, raspy whisper as he communicated with Overhaul. In front of me was Eri, in which I had a firm grip on her in case she went too close to this strange villain.
"..You'd join us for this?"
Overhaul held up the compartment of drugs. I knew it wasn't the real thing, so he must be scamming this villain.
"Yes. I'd what I could do."
"Lend me some of your men. Twice and Kurogiri."
"No. Kurogiri is too special."
"..Didn't you want to help?"
"He's too helpful. How about twice and toga?"
"Deal."

There was clear dislike in the other group members, such as myself.
"Izuku, lead him out of the tunnels safely."
I bowed silently, feeling that painful twist in my stomach as I led the stranger through the uncomfortably confusing tunnels.
There was silence, before I spoke.
"Shigaraki, right? Why exactly did you decide to help? I know you want those drugs but.. mm.."
I forced out, silencing as I realized I was holding Eri still. I shouldn't talk too much.
"I just need the drugs to get rid of some annoying hero brats. Who's the kid?"
"Eri. Another experiment of Overhauls."
"Are you one?"
"Indeed, but I- I think I'm happy to help."
"What's your quirk 'Izuku'"
I looked at him, slowing to a stop.
"..There's the exit sir."
"What's your quirk?"
I didn't answer, staring blankly at him.
"Answer."
"A vampire quirk. He's useful because whoever he bites, he can steal a tad bit of their quirk power through blood. It's fun to toy that blood into different drugs."
The familiar muffled voice made me step back and bow my head, keeping a good grip on Eri. Overhaul had been following?
"Couldn't this brat answer for himself?"
"He rarely listens to anybody but myself and Eri."
I looked up. Eri? I connected eyes with my supposed younger sister.
"I want him."
My head shot up in alarm at his raspy voice as he reached towards me. I stepped back skillfully, making sure to keep Eri closer by.
"He isn't somebody I'm exactly giving away. Izuku is one of ours."
"What would you do for the kid?"
They argued, back and forth. Through this moment, I took the time to stare at the exit. It was dark, and it was spread wide open..

I picked Eri up in my arms and began sprinting, hearing yelling behind me as I slid through the exit. What was I doing?! I didn't know why I was running, but something told me to..
"Eri. Hold on. We're not going back."
Why was I doing this?! I tried forcing myself to stop, but it was like another person was in control. 

"Is this a sick joke?! Izuku, return!"
The angered voice sent shivers down my back.
I could be in trouble.