..Home // Part 2

Izuku awoke himself in a bed, feeling a sudden pain in his stomach as he looked around, his eyes bloodshot as he tried to scavenge for any type of blood. A scent caught his nose and he turned to stare at a blood bag next to him, slowly taking it and sucking out the thick red liquid, sickly sweet. He crept backwards towards the main part of the bed and looked around, wondering where he was. There was barely any light, but he could confirm it was almost like a hospital bed. He stopped himself from taking the remains of the drink he had been gifted as he swiveled his head around the near bare room, his eyes locking onto a camera directly pointed at him.
On the other side of it sat an older man and a masked male standing next to him, both staring at the monitor.
"A vampire quirk? You were thinking of making.. a drug?"
The man turned to face the boy to his side, his brow furrowed.
"Madness. You can't. He's so young."
He gestured towards the screen, now displaying Izuku waving to the camera excitedly.
"..But it-"
"No."
The younger man was cut off, and so he dropped his shoulders.
"Y'know, boss."
He slid his gloves off slowly and carefully, staring at the older man.
"I think it's time the Yakuza earns a better name."
.......................................................................................

He placed the man onto the bed, staring down at him as he strung him up to a life support. With the boss supposedly 'dying' and forced into bed forever, he would have to give his position to Chisaki.
The news was spread, and the Yakuza bowed down to the new boss. New members were listed, and so Overhaul was granted what he wanted to do.

.......................................................................................

And so Izuku was guided through a series of experimental phases, extracting his blood in multiple different cases. Through this they would make a series of drugs that would turn people into blood-thirsty vampires. 
Upon the time that this was happening, Overhaul figured out Izuku's curse of a quirk, and what it could do.
Quirk: Ravager. This quirk makes the user experience major craving for blood among every 2 to 3 hours, and gives the user a disability of losing energy in sunlight. When this quirk is used, it can also take blood out from its prey and store it in another system that becomes existent once the quirk develops. This stores the blood and slowly digests it. However, if taken out fast enough, you are able to use that persons blood, which is still mixed and has the aftermaths of the preys quirk. For example, if Izuku were to bite All Might and take some of his blood, and Overhaul extracted it, he would have All Mights blood, and able to turn it into a drug that enhances strength.
During this time, Izuku gained trust with Overhaul and the Yakuza, and was able to walk wherever by himself. He called the place his 'family', even if they were taking his blood to make serious drugs. 

--Sometime a few years later--

"..A new kid?"
Izuku peered at the monitor next to Overhaul, sucking on a case of refreshing blood as he stared into the room from the camera. There sat a little girl with long, blue hair and a singular horn.
"Will you be doing the same to them?"
He turned his stare to Overhaul, who simply nodded before turning to the boy. He had been there for long, but Izuku knew he was 12 by now..
"Indeed. Her name is Eri, and she has an.. interesting quirk. She is your new sister."
He lit up at the idea of a new member of their family, no less a little sister!  
"Wow!"
He smiled brightly, his fangs poking out of his closed mouth.
"..Anyways. Izuku, go find Chronostasis for his job."
Overhaul then leaned back, turning his gaze back to the camera footage.
I nodded, before wandering out of the room, my eyes scanning the confusing halls.
This was how my life was nowadays. I would explore these hallways near every day, yet every two days I would have to go find Chronostasis, basically second in command, and get some of my blood taken and stored in containers, and then apparently sold off.

This new place..
No matter how strange it felt..
It was..

Home.