Chapter 14

(this song is literally so amazing ^)

 My door opens revealing the butler. He smiled kindly bowing his head, "The food has been prepared for you and your friends, My Lady." "Thank you! We'll be right down!" I reply making him close the door once more. "Now this...this is the life." Ciara says laughing making us all join her. "Come on, we got to hurry and eat so we can go." I say standing up. They stand up and follow me out of the room through the hall. Danny was making his way down the hall as well with Adrianna. He noticed us and smiled "Hello, how has you stay been? Has anything bothered you at all?" 

They were all shocked once again. "N-nothing. E-everyt-thing i-is f-fine." Kaya manages to make out. His smile dropped making me tilt my head. "Please don't be shy around me, I promise not to hurt you nor be mean. Feel more comfortable, since you're friends with Natalie, we'll be seeing each other more." He explains grabbing her hand. She looked like she was in the presence of God and she was about to faint. This guy really charms people without knowing. "You're not scaring her, Daniel. You might be making her wet if anything." Adrianna says pulling him away from her and rolling her eyes. 

Danny starts blushing which made us all blush. I didn't know he could... He's so adorable! I hug him making him smile and pet my head. "Come on, let's go eat." We all walk towards the dining room once again. Kaya finally came back to life but was still recovering a bit. "I think I might die. This is the best day of my life. I can finally die peacefully." She enthused with tears in her eyes. I giggle smiling and grabbing onto her arm. "Don't die yet please." We all laugh. "Who's that girl?" Ciara says motioning towards Adrianna who was smiling and laughing with Danny. "That's Adrianna. We were adopted together but she's pretty mean. We don't really talk much alone and when we do she insults me. I don't blame her though, I think this is her way of coping." 

"You're so open minded. I would've rocked her shit already. She seems like a dilf hog." Valencia says making them laugh but I was unsure of what dilf meant. The dining room was finally in view and Danny turned towards me giving a small smile. "Lia uh. Valencia and Julia might be here and I know you don't like them but please try to be nice I don't think Jordan will care but Leo might." He pleads with soft eyes. He's so adorable. I'd do anything for him. 

"I'll try my best, Sir!" I say giving my best smile. He smiles back patting my head "That's my good girl." The blush flushes my face and I look down automatically. My stomach turned and it felt like butterflies. That phrase made me extremely happy. "Come on." He removes his hand and keeps walking as Adrianna follows him. The rest of us stand there unable to even move. "Guys." Vivi says moving her hand in front of our faces. "J-just give u-us a moment." Ciara says looking down as well. "Are you guys just going to stand in the hallway like idiots or are you coming in?" Victor says as he walks by.

Vivian and the girls glare at him but then looked confused. "Why's your other brother here?" Kaya asks. "We live here." Vivian answers smiling then walking away. "VIVIAN!" They all yell angrily making me laugh. The go after her as I skip behind. We enter the dining room and pause at the loads of food spreaded out on the table. I seen all my Daddies at the long table. Danny was speaking to Adrianna while Jori was ignoring Valentina while she was speaking to him, Leo was deep in conversation with Julia, and Bry-Bry, Dylan, and Mason seemed to be talking about something that looked interesting from the smile on their faces. 

Jori noticed me and his smile came back. "Kitty! I missed you! Sit next to me!" He says. "No, sit next to us! I saved you guys a seat! Yours is right here closest to me!" Dylan pleads. "No, sit next to me. I didn't get to talk to you much today." Leo says calmly but urgently. "No, sit next to me! I'd like to speak to you and your friends more!" Danny says. "No! I asked first! She likes me more too! Tell them Kitty!" Jori says looking towards me. "She lied to you! Isn't Uncle Dylan the best Lia? Sit next to him, you want to right?" "You don't even live here! You don't get a say!" Danny replies. "She slept in your room last night stop being so needy. Plus, Adrianna is already next to you." Leo says crossing his arms. They all start bickering and I just stand there with a confused smile.

I walk towards a seat that was away from each one of them and sat down as my friends follow. They all notice and a pout grows on each of their faces. "Lia," Jori says frowning "I thought you loved me." "I do love you but I also love all of them and I refuse to pick between any of you, so we choose to be isolated." I say closing my eyes and crossing my arms while looking away. "Who...Who chose that?" Ciara whispers. "You choose on your own." Valencia said furrowing her eyebrows. "You should've just chose Danny, he's obviously the best." Ciara says pouting. "No, Ciara we've discussed this multiple times. Jordan. Jordan is obviously the best, you should've chose Jordan." Valencia hisses. "I think we should've picked Bryan." Vivian says looking down blushing. "No. Leo, he's better than any of your faves." They start bickering between themselves as well making me get up.

I set up my plate with the food I wanted and move all the way to the end of the table. I smile and eat my food as they all look bummed out on the other side. 

-------

I finish eating and decide to join them once again. I sit at my previous old seat. Valentina was talking about some new modeling fashion week. "Aww that's nice of them to give you a chance." Adrianna says with a fake smile. "What do you mean by "give a chance"?" Valentina says raising her eyebrow. "Since you're like old and ugly, they decided to just believe in talent. How sweet of them? I mean I guess wrinkles could be aesthetic." She enthuses. "Awww you're so sweet." Valentina said throwing a vindictive smile. "Awww shut the fuck up." She responds. "Language." Leo says rolling his eyes. "Sorry, shut the F up. Anyways Hi Lia! How was your first day?" 

"It was good." I say smiling at her. She's being nice. This is really sketchy but I'll take it. "You weren't bullied? That's surprising. Glad you had fun, sis." She gives a fake smile once again. I knew it was too good to be true. "Adrianna-" "I'm just having a friendly conversation with my sister. Is that so wrong?" "You're being really passive aggressive." Julia says holding onto Leo's arm. Gross. "Nobody asked you grandma. You must be shaking in those cheap ass boots, every time you try to say something to me, you look to Leo to help you. Be a women, whatever happened to feminism?" "Now you're just being aggressive." Julia responds. 

"Jackie or whatever the hell your name is, I didn't ask. I don't think you realized that yet. Maybe you're not as smart but since I'm so nice I'll dumb it down for you. This is family matters, you're not apart of this Family, you don't get a say." "I'm his fiancée, would you like to see how much of a say you have because if that's the route you want you'll be back in the same place you were a few days ago." I raised my eyebrow and as did Adrianna. Everyone was quiet. I felt myself getting mad for Adrianna. It reminded me of what Lilliana said.

"Excuse me." Danny says looking up. He looked scary as he glared at her. "Julia it seems like you've gotten way too comfortable." Bryan says giving the same look. "Just because you're his fiancée doesn't mean you get a say, it's a marriage of convenience and it can be broken easily. Watch your mouth when you're speaking to them. I don't want to have to remind you again, we already dumped off Lilliana for this exact reason, would you like to go next?" Jordan says with the same glare. "She was provoking me. Leo." She looks towards him. "Please leave and don't call me until I say. You went too far no matter what she said." Leo says looking away from her. She got up throwing her napkin down and walked out. 

"Adrianna." She gets up and leaves as well. I look down fiddling with my fingers. "W-We're going to go now. I-I'll be before 9." I say standing up.  They stand up with me and we walk out towards the front door. "S-sorry you had to see that." I say embarrassed. "No it's alright. Let's go have fun." Kaya says smiling. They all nod in agreement making me feel better.

-----

Heyy another chapterr <33

Also I'm making Christmas cookies today. My boyfriend bought me these cute Christmas cookie cutters and I've been wanting to use them for so long. I'll see if I can update again later. Also I decided since I didn't make a Danny thanksgiving special last year, I'm dedicating this one to only him. #DannySupremacy 

Who's your favorite character so far?

Who's your favorite friend?

What are you doing this thanksgiving?

Have you set up for Christmas yet?

Discord link in bio!!

Also I will be editing the story, I will tell you if I make any major changes!

Have a great morning, night, or afternoon wherever you are in the world!!