Chapter 11

I woke up to the sun in my eyes. I felt big warm arms around me. "Danny?" I question. He moves around a bit before pulling me closer. "I hwaft two gwet ready fwor school." I pleaded trying fight my way out his grasp. "Just a little longer, please doll." "Owkay." I stop moving feeling his breath blow against my forehead. I look at his face to see his beautiful brown messily lay across his face. He even looked pretty as he slept. I study his facial feature noticing the freckles that went across his nose to his cheeks. "So pretty." I say playing with the loose strands of hair that fell across his cheek. His skin was warm and soft, it matched his personality almost.

         I look down to see him shirtless. His abs evident, making my face turn red. I start wiggling once again trying to get away from the embarrassment. "Baby, come on." He says now waking up fully. "I-I sowwy." I pout making him kiss my forehead. "It's okay, Love. Go get ready." He takes his arms from around me before laying on his back and reaching for his phone.  I got out of the bed before wobbling to my room. The lights instantly turned on,  I grab a towel before skipping to the bathroom. I wash my hair and body before getting out and drying myself. I got to my closet putting this on: 

 I got to my closet putting this on: 

I spin in the mirror before smiling. I look cute! I grab the pink backpack filled with school supplies and throw it over my shoulder before skipping out my room . The lights turn off as I enter my room. I smile looking at the girl with red hair I met. She was walking with a boy that looked almost the same as her but not entirely. He had the same red hair and he was really cute. The thought made me blush and I shake my head trying to shake it off.  "Hewo!" I skip to the girl making her turn and look at me. "Hello Miss!" She smiles at me making me smile back. Her smile is really pretty. "I nevwer gwot your nwame." I say curiously. "It's Vivian and this is my brother Victor. I'm already aware of your name." She chirps. "Oh! Thwen pwease jwust call mwe Lia." She nods smiling. "Where arwe you hweaded?" I ask. "To school." She says. "You start today, right?" "Yes, would you like to go together?" I ask excited to make my first friend in this house. 

     "Well one of my friends usually pick us up and your Dads might want to drive you." She says. "Thwen, cwome wiff." Her face light up "That would be.." She stopped smiling as if she spoke out of turn "Actually we.." "We're in!!" the boy answers for her. I squeal clapping my hands before grabbing hers and leading them downstairs. All of my Daddies were obviously speaking about something but stopped once I entered. "Good morning!" I say enthused. "Good morning." Jori says immediately picking me up and kissing my cheek. I giggle while he puts me down. "Cwan my fwriends come wiff us?" I ask. 

    "Well actually, we can't all go today. Leo and I have a meeting in about 30 minutes and we can't be late. Truly sorry, Love." Danny explains frowning. "Bryan and I will be taking you guys. We'll all go tomorrow." Jori says smiling. "Owkay." I say pouting. "Let's go before you're late." Bryan grabs his keys off the table. "Adrianna! If you don't hurry down we're leaving you!" Jordan says in a playful way. Adrianna comes down the stairs like she's the main character at New York fashion week. "Hey. I'm ready." She looked like one of those mannequins that you'd find at an really expensive store. To say it didn't make me a little self consious would be a lie. "You look so adorable." Danny says smiling. She frowned making them snicker.

    "I'm not adorable, I'm hot." She hisses. "Whatever you say." Leo looks at her up and down before saying, "Hm, adorable." She lets out a loud groan before walking out the house. "Bye Daddies." I say kissing Leo on the cheek then Danny next. I grab Jori's hand and we walk out the house to a matte black Tesla. You could tell Bryan owned the car just by the color of it. Bryan took the drivers seat as Jori pulls the middle seats down letting the twins get in the back. He pulls it back up then waits for Adrianna and I to sit before closing the door and making his way to his seat.

   Bryan speeds off as we talk about meaningless things all the way until we get to school. It was huge and fancy. Better than any school I've ever been to. People looked at the car as we pulled up to school. This is the most eyes I've had on me in like ever. Bryan stops at the school entrance before getting out with Jori. You could hear a few girls screams making Jori chuckle a little. Bryan opens the door and helps me get out before Adrianna gets out. He lets Vivian and Victor out before closing the doors. 

   "Okay Brat, listen up." I look up towards him as he bends over putting his hands on his knees. "If anyone looks at you different, treats you different, touches you without asking, or does anything to bother you, let me know. I'll kill them for you." He says grinning at the end. I knew he meant it. I nod my head before hugging him. "Add breathing next to her to the list, why don't you?" Adrianna says rolling her eyes. "Excuse me?" Bryan says sending her a look making her shut up quickly. "Thought so." He smirks playfully. "I'll miss you, Kitty. Please hurry up and come home soon." Jori says pouting making me laugh. "Yes, Sir!" He hugs me still pouting a little. "OMG IS THAT JORDAN AND BRYAN ACTON!" A girl yells.

   "Shit." Bryan says before grabbing Jordan's ear. "Get in the car. We go to go." "But my Kitty!" Jori says on the verge of tears. "You have 10 seconds or find your way home." Bryan sends him a look. Jordan gets in the car as Bryan does. He rolls down his window and winks before speeding off once again. "Well...Bye." Adrianna says walking off into the school. "I'm off as well." Victor runs towards the parking lot towards some of his friends. "Let's go, I'll show you around and introduce you to some people." Vivian says smiling. I follow her lead as we both enter the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! Sorry i haven't been updating but I love you <3.

I'll be introducing some new characters next chapter so we'll do another list only for the new characters. 

Also do you want me to change how Lia's speaking?? I know I asked this question before but not much people we reading it. ALSO !! THANK YOU FOR 100K READS!!

I'll try to make an 100k special so please stay tuned <3