Chapter 7

I grab onto his arm and we walk inside. It didn't look much different from the out and the lights were very dim. We walk through the building and I could heard some mumbling, yelling, and I few loud noises. We finally walk into this room that looked a lot better than the outside. "This is my office. You are to stay here. Don't go anywhere. Understand?"

I nod agreeing as he lifts me up and put me in the spinny chair. "We'll be back." They exit and close the door behind them leaving me there alone.

Bryan's POV

Let's hope she doesn't do anything stupid. I really don't want to hear the nagging of my brothers. "Boss." A few guys say before opening the door for us. "Welcome to the party!" Mason says grinning widely. "Thank you, Thank you, you know we love to be here." Dylan says smiling.

"And what do we have here?" I walk around the five people in the middle of the room that looked bloody and bruised. "They were causing some trouble for us today. Found out they were that new kids goons. I'm trying to get them to give intel but they won't budge. I tore off all their fingernails but still, nothing."

"You guys got a lot of willpower. I appreciate that but it's not for the right side of the battle field. He wasn't able to make you speak but I bet you I can." I smirk. "Try it pussy!" One of them yell while trying to spit on me. "If that would've landed on me, you would've died almost immediately. Now shall we get started." I walk to the class case and brought out a document took a pistol.

I noticed that one of them are already shivering and looks a fair amount of scared. But the question is, of who. Me or them? Scared people make easy prey so we'll start with him. I look through the document and I see his name is Randy and he has two kids. I hand off the folder to my body guard beside me. "Randy, Randy, Randy, How are you today?" I walk up to him and point a gun at his head.

A few tears start coming down. "I-I'm g-good Sir." "That's amazing, would you like to tell me what you know?" "I-I don't know anything. P-Please don't kill me I'm telling the truth. I joined today and they sent me directly into this mission. Please I have kids!" He says hurriedly causing us to laugh. "Shh Randy. Let me tell you something. I got two kids as well. They're very beautiful Randy. Especially my youngest. I care about her very much and from experience I know. If you gave a fuck about your kids, you wouldn't have started this job."

He starts crying. "You're a deadbeat dad aren't you. You probably left their mom and now you're trying to use your kids to save your ass. He doesn't answer letting me know it's true. "I had a deadbeat dad as well. Due to him my mom wasn't able to take care of me so I was sent off to an adoption center. Do I hate him for leaving? Yes. Do I understand the reason of him leaving? Yes. But you deprived their childhood of having a father and that's really disgusting. So," I cock my gun and I hear the cries grow louder. "Shhh, my daughter is in the other room. You're dying because you don't have shit to live for. It's a favor of your kids and your babymomma." I pulled the trigger letting his cries come to a stop as he dropped to the floor.

"Who's next?" I ask smirking. "W-Wait. I'll tell!" "Shut up Jeffery!" "No, please continue." "Boss said you were a threat to us so he wants to have you removed. Permanently. He sent us to cause some ruckus but that's not the last of what he's going to do. He was actually planning on blowing this whole place up until we begged him not to because it was too soon." "So what I'm hearing is you guys think this is our headquarters?" Dylan asks raising a eyebrow.

"Yes, that's what boss thinks." "Then you should've just blew this place up." I reply back crossing my arms. "Anyways you have been helpful." I pulled the trigger and shot everyone else but Jeffery. "You know Jeffery, I would let you live but I really hate rats." I pull the trigger on him leaving five dead bodies on the floor. "5 accidents. What a shame."