S1:2:

No Ones POV:•
"You must really love your sister huh." I mumbled as me and Jinx; Powders new name, were sitting on the roof at the last drop bar, staring off up North. "Well yeah, she was there for me every second. And then she just.. left me there to die." Jinx frowned, I shuffled closer to her and wrapped my arm around her, "don't worry, you don't need her, plus you got me now!" I pounded my chest with my fist as I stood up, Jinx eye's stuck on me as I performed something that always cheered her up. I grabbed the pink dust that was hidden in my back pocket and hid it in my palm so Jinx couldn't see it, I swirled to the floor, and crouched, staying there for a few seconds. I looked up at Jinx to see her eyes wide, knowing what I'm about to do. I left a gap in my palm and stood up, swirling around, making the glowing pink dust spin around me as if I was magic. "You should forget about her." I smiled. She laughed and stood up rubbing some dust off my shoulders before hugging me. "Your right." She said, I hugged her back tightly.
"Look Jinx, you may be a year older than me.. but, I'll always be here for you when others aren't. I promise I won't leave you like she did." I snuggled my face into her neck.
"You promise?" She asked, hugging me tighter.

"I promise on my life Jinx"

Few years later

You can pick your outfit

-•Y/N's POV:•-
I was on an airship, it had yet to set off to the sky as my little friends were storing the Shimmer barrels onto the deck. Me and Jinx we're downstairs below the deck, hidden as we were informed to guard the cargo.
I was on a dusty hammock, swinging ever so slightly. I heard shuffling up top, my sharp ears catching onto what one of our crewmen wee saying, "Ah shit! The firelights!"
I immediately sat up, "Jinx." I whispered. The tilted her head up at me and nodded also hearing. We both stood up and began working on our master plan.

I hid behind the built up box's the dark blending in with my clothes hiding me been better. Two people had just entered.
A man walked forward a triggered a wire which was just a few inches above ground. The trap making the door to up top close and lock. On the door was mine and Jinx's signature drawing. A crappy painted money. But fuck did it look good.
They both gasped as one tried to climb and break open the door, "oh no, no, no, no, no, no!" He banged in the door.
Me and Jinx began to walk around slowly to make it more tense for them. "Oh no. They're here.." the man who triggered the trap panted.
He set off a red torch.
Me and Jinx quickly rushed past the box's still hiding and went near the old swing.
Me and Jink made eye contact and smirked I quickly wrote 'Boom' at the bottom of a swing as Jinx made it slowly swing. Just then did the men throw the torch at under the swing
And the swing rose up high enough for the men to see what I wrote underneath.