S1:5:

(hi there! Lovely to meet you all in an A/N! Just wanted to announced this will be a bit of a shorter chapter than usual because tbh I'm really tired today heh.. ENJOY!)

•Y/N's POV:•
"Augh!" I screamed, sitting up as I felt pain shot through my leg, I saw jinx stapling my wound, "J-Jinx what are you doing?!" I asked, pushing the stapler away from my sore leg.
"I'm patching you up silly. Now stay still!" Jinx smiled innocently but I shook my head and scooted away from her, "J-Jinx no! Please! I can stitch it, both our legs." I whispered as my first was dry, "if we staple it it'll just get infected." I gritted my teeth. She sighed and grabbed my leg forcefully, grabbing some tweezers and thrashing them out, I let out a yelp at every single one. I looked around and saw we were at our table, I laid across the flat area. "Do you know how to stitch?" I asked, she shook her head as she pulled the last staple out, "great, I'm gonna have to do all the work." I sighed, i looked towards Jinx who was giving me an apologetic face, "don't worry, I don't mind." I waved her off, she smiled, her cheeks going rose red, cute. "Get me a needle, string and some hydrogen peroxide." I said, Jinx nodded and ran off.
I looked at my wound, it's not all too well if you stitch yourself but right now, I don't believe I have a choice.
Jinx came back with the equipment I requested for. I cleaned the equipment I had; the needle, with the hydrogen peroxide.
I then began to stitch my wound together..

Once I had done that I wrapped it up with a bandage and covered it with my trousers, I carefully sat on the floor as I placed Jinx's leg on my knee, you didn't think I won't notice the limp Jinx's got when she ran.
So she decided so vent away, "why would I remember her name?" Jinx asked, ah she's talking to the voices she helped as I stuck the needle in her. "Well she's just some stupid topsides!" She yelped as I dug the needle in for the second and third time
She grunted and panted "her name her name!" She began to hit her head, "the enforcers name is called; Caitlyn." I answered, trying to keep her leg from moving and without hurting her. "Caitlyn.." Jinx panted, she then laughed as I finned tying the last stitch and cut it off.
She leaned back on her chair and spotted a bug that was attracted to the light, she raised her arm and formed her hand into a gun shape, doing a "pooh" as if she just shot the bug.
"You feeling alright?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded with a soft smile, I blushed and smiled back, I stood up with an obvious limp, I looked towards the table and dragged myself to it, sitting at my chair, "I'm going to make myself a walking stick so I can walk easier while this heals." I said, Jinx looked at the papers I placed on the counter and nodded, "I'll help you." She said, I smiled, "but after making it, your going to rest." She sternly said, "yeah yeah whatever you say Cookie Monster." I smirked, kissing her cheek. "Hey!"

After a while we finally made myself a technical walking stick, where if I needed to crouch it would go small so I can lean on it still and not fall over, and no matter how tall I went, the walking stick will just follow my length, so long story short it can stretch and go small.
I tested it out and it worked amazingly, up until where I was forced to bed by Jinx.
She kissed my head as I looked at her, "now, I'm gonna have a small chat with Silco, okay?! Okay! Love you Y/N niiggghhhtttt." She said and left the room with a small wave. I chuckled my heart going warm inside and I turned on my side...

Am I falling for a girl named Jinx?

At night time

"It's time." I heard Jinx's voice break out as I groaned, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.
"For the attack?!" My eyes widened as I looked over to her, she nodded, "their taking the gemstone to them now.. the councillors." She said. "Shit.." I cursed and forced myself up, having to walk quite a bit to achieve the help of my walking stick. I grabbed it and put most of my weight on it.
"Let me get changed." I said.
She walked away and I heard a little rustling from where she now was.
I got out of my PJ's and put on the bottom half of my clothes, I ripped two holes at the back of my upper half clothes before I turned and grabbed a secret machine I've been working on. It's been a dream invention since I was a kid; wings. I placed it on my back, it had beautiful feathers of F/C and White, they were large yet flexible and strong holding. I put it on my back and put the straps around my arms, tightening it, I've been testing it out every morning when no ones asleep so I know it works. I put on my top, forcing the wings to go through the holes, now I look like a human with wings, it works with the muscles on my back, I had now become a professional on how to flex my muscles at my back to control it.
"I'm done." I said, stepping out, revealing myself as Jinx's eye widened at the sight of me, "whats.. whats this?" She asked, carful for her weapons to not hit me. "I've been working on this for years and now it the perfect time to use them." I smiled, i put my arms around her chest and raised my wings "ready?" I asked, Jinx smiled widely as she nodded fast, i thrusted us both in the air and began to fly towards the bridges if the uppercity, landing us on the top of the pillars, far above from the ground floor.
We both looked down a small saw guards littered across the bridge at the other end, "seems like I just made us a save Jinx." I smiled towards her, she chuckled but then.. Vi, Ekko and Caitlyn walked in. Ekko?! 'Ekko?!' I thought, my eyes widening.
Suddenly Vi stopped in her tracks, Ekko and Vi hugged and then it was Caitlyn and Vi that hugged. Jinx had a full of telescope just to see this, she grunted "shut up! It's just a goodbye hug." Jinx rasped, "she wouldn't do that. Not again." Jinx glared at the two girl, I put my hand on Jinx's shoulder, "it's going to be okay. Don't worry." I smiled to her, a bright light came blinding the side of my vision but I ignored it, admiring the beautiful features of the blue haired girl in front of me. She just hummed, not smiling as she continued to watch the people down below.
I looked down below seeing Ekko was holding a small box container that had the gemstone in it.

OoOh... it's game on..

(CLIFFHANGER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!)