S1:6:

•No Ones POV:•
The head shot Ekko at the chest as he aimed the gun at Caitlyn, stepping forward and picked up the container that held the gemstone.
Jinx screamed from up top, gritting her teeth, "lair." Jinx gritted her teeth and walked away, Y/N just looked out in the distance confused on what Jinx was talking about.
"I told you to leave this alone." Marcus said, Caitlyn stood them in disbelief.
Suddenly green firelight bugs began to sprout over the enforcers, distracting them all as the bugs landed on their guns and armour.
But it wasn't any normal bug... it was a Jinx bug-
Green explosions suddenly happened, lighting the bridge as if they were fireworks, killing and burning everyone in the spot.

The lights flickered as bodies laid on the ground, passed out.

Two bodies suddenly appeared out of the smoke, two females as one was humming. Caitlyn woke up and immediately tried to stand up, only to yelp at the pain in her leg which was bleeding.
Jinx spotted an enforcer that was still alive and moving, only to shoot it as the body fell limp.
Vi ran back, meeting back with Caitlyn as the two females stepped forward, revealing themselves.

Y/N picked up the container that held the gemstone. Jinx scoffed as she noticed Vi helping Caitlyn.
Jinx raised her machine gun shooting at the two pink haired and dark blue haired woman as they dodged.
Although another body appeared on a hoverboard. 'Ekko' both Jinx and Y/N thought.
Jinx tried to shoot at him but he barged into Jinx making her fall on Y/N, both girls groaned at the pain in their legs but ignored it and helped each other up.
Ekko swiftly turned, ending up skidding across the bridge floor, friction causing a small fire, he used his hoverboard to block Jinx's bullets and Y/N stood there behind Jinx.
He wacked jinx and jumped onto Y/N, Y/N's eyes widened as she made a single move, she punched into the container at the side, punching a hole and grabbed the gemstone, Ekko then took the container thinking the gemstone was still in there, now Y/N's hand was bleeding from breaking through the metal.
Y/N rushed to put the gemstone in her pocket as Ekko skidded across the floor, standing up straight in the end holding the container which he threw at to Caitlyn and held his weapon, "Go!" Ekko shouted, Vi and Caitlyn turning around to go to the councillors.
Y/N walked forward with Jinx, Y/N's walking stick in hand, the clicking sound against the wooden floor echoing through the dense sky.
Jinx scoffed at the she watched the pink and blue haired girls walk away, Ekko stepping forward to block yours and Jinx's view of them, Jinx laughed as you limp away to the side.
You won't jump in unless you need to.
"Oh, look who it is. The boy saviour." Jinx panted, Ekko looked at you as you looked to the floor. Ekko chuckled pulling out a watch that was wrapped around his fingers and began to swing it slightly next to him.
You ignored this as sat down and lifted your trouser, seeing blood beginning to spill from your leg, 'shit.. I need to let this heal properly.' You cursed, you heard gunshots but ignored it knowing it was only Jinx. You rubbed your eyes and lifted your gaze hearing a hard hit, you saw that Jinx was on the floor being punched by Ekko.

-•Y/N's POV:•-
My eyes widened at the sight as I opened my wings and glided in the wind to quickly get to Ekko and Jinx, I lifted my leg and screamed, Ekko lifted his head as I kicked him in the face, "stay away from Jinx!" I shouted, I set myself on the ground in front of Jinx. I'll admit at this very moment.. I'm not the best at fighting, but it doesn't mean I won't try!

Ekko held his bleeding nose as he ran up to me screaming, I copied his actions as I punched him in the gut and he yanked on my hair. He got winded as yelped, I quickly recovered and used my leg to knock his leg over, he dodged and thrusted his fist to my side over and over again, I screamed and fell down to the floor, I pulled out my pocket knife and stabbed his ankle, he screamed and kicked me, he laid on the railing, lifting his ankle to see his wound. I opened my wings and got up, I stepped forward and twisted my body, my long wing crashed into the side of his body, he collapsed to the floor as I ran to him and punched him continuously, he grabbed my neck and threw me off to the side, my back hitting the railing, I looked over and saw Jinx slowly getting up, "fuck." I swore as I noticed Ekko glaring at me but then Jinx. He began to limp over to Jinx, "no." I Grunted, i thrusted myself into the air and landed on top of Ekko, he flipped us over so he was over me and immediately began to punch me. I grabbed his knuckles weakly, a few tears leaving my eyes as I looked over at Jinx, she was beginning to make her way over, "I'm sorry Ekko, I'm sorry it had to end this way." I sighed, Ekko stopped at looked at me confusingly, "I'm sorry.. we couldn't be friends..." I sighed, as I threw his arm away, using my now free arm to trigger a monkey bomb, he looked at me with shock.
"Goodbye." I whispered, and there was a massive pink explosion.

everything going black.

—•No Ones POV:•—
The explosion had almost killed you, you were on the most thinnest string of survival, and So was Ekko. As for Jinx, she was knocked back a few meters, she groaned as she lifted herself from the ground, holding her arm as she quickened her pace towards where the explosion had happened.
She looked through all the debris, wafting her arm around to clear out any smoke, coughing lightly, she then noticed a long spread out wing, her eyes widened as she followed the wing, "shut up! She's going to be okay!" Jinx screamed at the voices, hoping the best for her crush; Y/N.
Once she had got to the point of where the wing came from, there laid Y/N, her arm next to her face and her leg twisting the opposite way it should be, Y/N's face tilted to the side.
Jinx fell to her knees, "Y/N!" Jinx screamed, picking you up with all the strength she could muster, "Y/N!" Jinx cried at the top of her lungs, "wake up! Please! Please!! This is all my fault, if only I was faster!" Jinx shook her head, she felt for a pulse and couldn't feel any, she cried harder and grasped her hair.

Silco and his two bodyguards stood at the very bridge where the explosions had happened. Silco looking over all the dead bodies, but then a voice had caught his attention, "Jinx! Y/N!" Silco gasped running over, he spotted Jinx crying and screaming over Y/N's limp body, he bent down and slightly picked up Y/N's face, his breathing went heavy, "Jinx, help me." Silco said, Jinx looked at Silco, the man with a scar ridden memory on his face noticed that Jinx was neither in condition to help. One of the body guards picked up Jinx as Silco picked up Y/N, holding her gracefully.