S1:8:

A oneshot book has been published, go check it out if your interested <3

•Y/N's POV:•
You were set off back home only to find out that Jinx had somehow disappeared, she wasn't in any of the rooms so there was only one place you knew where to go for help.
You were normal now, a little less sane but non the less as normal as one can be.
You scarlet eyes glowed in the dark as you used your index finger to knock on the door, "come in." A rough voice spoke, you walked in as Silco turned in his chair to face you, messing with his pen, "where's Jinx?" I asked, gritting my teeth since I was a bit annoyed. He stayed silent as he looked away, I walked up to him and slammed my hands on the desk, "what fucking happened to her?" I raised my voice. He sighed, "after what happened to you Sevika had informed me that Jinx had tried to commit suicide, she's with the doctor now, same thing is happening to her as what happened to you." Silco said, my eyes widened, "no! You gotta get her out of there!" I shouted, turning around to run out only for my hand to be grabbed and forced back "your not going anywhere, she will be fine!" Silco glared at me, my eyes widened as I ripped my hand away, the room was silent, Silco sighed, "it's Jinx. You know she's strong." Silco mumbled.
"Strong... strong won't be able to explain how much pain that shimmer is when it's being forced into your body without consent! I had more than 4 needles! FOUR FUCKING NEEDLES! The limit is 2 Silco!" I shouted, my pupils dilating I grabbed his.. eyes stabby thingy, "you moan like a wimp whenever you stab this into your damn eye! Imagine how that feels around your whole ducking body!" I growled slamming his stab toy on the table. I huffed and walked away, "where are you going?" Silco asked, "I need to burn off some steam." I growled and stormed my way out of the room.

-•No Ones POV:•-
The sky was a mix of colours, pink, orange, yellow, and there stood the latest councillor of Pitlover, standing a stone bridge that had cannons placed out, facing towards sea.
There arrived Silco.
The two had made eye contact as Silco made his way towards Jayce. "Perfect place for an ambush." Silco said, although Jayce just stood there, shoulders back, chest forward and a stern face. "And you without your hammer." Silco pointed out, Jayce gulped as he looked away from the scarred man, "I was reminded recently of what brought us together in the first place. The threats beyond our walls." Jayce said, looking at Silco again, "this city has a short memory." Silco looked away in the distance this time, "progress." Was the only thing Jayce said. Silco shrugged, "far be it from me to stand in the way." Silco then grabbed the right side of his blazer and opened it slightly, his hand slithering in to grab something, Jayce stood there, expecting an attack of some sort so he kept his guard up. Only for Silco to pull out a folded piece of paper, Silco scoffed with a smile and walked closer to Jayce, shoving it at his shoulder, Jayce grabbed it before it fell and opened it, reading it out, "free trade routes, blanket amnesty, unrestricted access to the hexgates, sovereignty- do you really think you're in a position to demand all this?" Jayce asked disbelief, "I'll give you credit for your stunt, boy. Didn't think you had the stomach. But the big display followed by a request for parley, you're tipping your hand." Silco simply said, Jayce stayed silent as he slowly looked away from Silco, "your afraid." Silco last said, Jayce nodded, "I am afraid. Today, I got a glimpse of what war between us might look like. Your people wouldn't stand a chance. The council couldn't care less. I'm trying to save you from annihilation." Jayce glared at Silco, "well, well." Silco nodded his head, "not the fresh-faced academy pledge, are you? You want peace, this is the price." Silco said. Jayce nodded fast without a word yet instead his reply was a sigh until "you'll discontinue the production of shimmer?" Jayce asked. "Half there already." Silco answered, "return the gemstone?" Silco nodded, "and I need Jinx and Y/N." Suddenly Jayce demanded, Silco's eyes narrowed down, "they have to pay for what they've done." Jayce said, "they weren't their crimes. They was working for me." Silco tried to reason, he would much rather have himself thrown in prison than the two girls he loved truly, "believe me, if I had it my way, it'd be you rotting in Stillwater. But we can't make a deal with a snake and cut off its head. We both have our shitty parts to play." Jayce gained confidence, shoving the paper back in Silco's chest, "get me the girls. And I'll give you your nation of Zaun." That was the last thing Jayce said before walking off. Leaving Silco there, not knowing what to do.