Unexpected!

Dabi's POV:

I heard and read about what the class told Izuku and I was furious. We also had to get him a presence since just joind the LOV. He would be my new brother after all and so I decided to get him the best gift someone could give him. 

HA!

I am sure he will enjoy this!

100%

All I have to do is get that stupid ass of my brother that definitelly turned into a worser version then out trashcan of a father and that angr Pomeranian.

It's perfect!

If we are on it we might as well get AfO to give him my brothers quirk.

As I came inside the class 1A dorm I found RG there still whacking my brother and Bakugo. The only thing that didn't add up was the healer hurting her own students. Luckily for me there was no one else there.

RG: ... Let me guess. You came for them as well?

Me: Yep.

RG: He's with you?

Me: Yes, Ma'am.

Something told me that I for sure didn't wanted to get on her bad side. Her work was worse than a villains one. This was a nightmare for the kids for sure.

RG: If you hurt my grandchild even one single hair than you will end up somewhere where no one will ever find you.

Me: *Gulp* I understand.

RG: Take good care of him.

Me: Of course Ma'am.

RG: Take them and go.

Me: Yes.

She stopped whacking them and went passed me. All I had to do was take my phone out and then text Kurogiri to get me and send those two into the lab.

UA staff group chat:

RG: @Aizawa you have two students less in your class from now on.

Hound Dog: I left you only 5 minutes alone! What did you do?!

RG: Me?! Nothing.

Nezu: I see they came here to get him?

RG: Of course you know it already. Why doeasn't it surprise me.

Aizawa: where is he?!

Nezu: In a save place.

Aizawa: where?!

All Might: Where is my boy?!

RG: In save hands. 

Nezu: You will need to trust us.

Aizawa: do i want to know what happened to the missing two people and please tell me it was bakugo.

RG: No and yes.

Aizawa: and you know that he is safe and will be happy?

RG: He is safe.

Nezu: And he will be the reason for you to get rid of your calss.

Snipe: Oh god... What have you done to him?

Nezu: Me nothing.

RG: They brought it upon themselves.

Aizawa: good. is there a way i could help him?

Mic: Sho, I love you but please don't get caught.

Midnight: He won't if we help him.

Power Loader: That will be the reason he will get caught.

Snipe: I agree.

Hound Dog: Just don't get me involved.

In a private chat:

Aizawa: tell me where he is!

Nezu: Save.

Aizawa: Where or I'll get over and turn your office into litereal hell!

Nezu: Aizawa, I respect you but I care for Izuku more.

Aizawa: WHERE. IS. HE?!

Nezu: You are not leaving me any other choice.

Aizawa: I can leak out the information about my class. Do you want to have the press after you? I don't mind them if I can get Izuku back.

Nezu: FINE! He is with the LOV.

Aizawa: thank you. was it that hard?

Nezu: It was for his own good.

Aizawa: not telling me that? If he is with them we will need to get him back. BUT you said he was happy with them so i'll rather have an eye on him from the other side.

Nezu: Likewise.

Aizawa: what do we do with all might?

Nezu: Not a word.

Aizawa: i udnerstand.