Sick!

Izuku's POV:

Yesterday I got added to two new group chats. One is from my classmates that apparently hate me and want to get rid of me and the other one was a villain group.

Does anything of this make sense?

I never helped the villains and my class think I am one.

I even saved thier lives!

I knew they hate me for what happened to All Might but to this extend?

And the villains?!

What's wrong with them?

How can they just invite me to a group chat?!

Aren't they scared that I'll use the information I gather about them and end them?

I mean it goes in both directions but if I am carefull I should be able to use this.

Should I tell anyone about this?

Would even anyone believe me?!

All Might!

I should tell him at least.

He always supported me.

No!

I can't!

I can't put him in an awkard position because I decided to get to know villains.

How stupid it sounds too.

But who knows maybe they aren't that bad!

I stayed up the whole night thinking about what happened and didn't notice the open window or that I got sick. It was only in the morning that when someone tried to wake me because Aizawa ordered them to get me and even then he send Bakugo who just dumbt an ice bucket on me. I was sure Todoroki helped him but that didn't do me any good and after I still didn't came down even after telling him I would. Aizawa came up to me and saw my state. I covered the ice so that he wouldn't blame Todoroki or Bakugo too. I didn't know why I was doing this anymore but I did it anyways. He told me to stay in bed.

I wonder why they did that?

Isn't it obvious that I am sick?!

I am not faking it!

As I was thinking that I started receiving masseges from the group I sholdn't be even in.

Real class 1a:

DollFace: Okay who wanna bet that deku is playing sick?

NoJuiceNoRespect: I bet he doesn't want to school so he could go though our stuff!

FlashReject: I advice you to lock your doors every time before we go to class for a reason.

ShortFuse: HE'S FUCKING FAKING IT!

CandyCane: He didn't even budge after we dumped a bucked filled with ice on him.

SnowWhite: Maybe he's used to coldness.

4thwallfixer: Yes because his heart is made of ice!

Pika-plug: Ahm I didn't locked mine!

AlienInsect: Try excusing yourself and go to the dorms to lock it.

DiamonBoy: That won't work mon ami.

PrincessOfFrogs: Just look over it afterwards if he stole something.