No ending!

Real Class 1A:

CraftingTable: Anyone else want to believe what Aizawa said?

FlashReject: They are brainwashed!

AlienInsect: They didn't even believed us!

4thwallfixer: Huh?

PrincessOfFrogs: We found some notebooks and gave them to Nezu, ribbit.

Chivalrock: So you should showed it to Nezu?

Invisiblebitch: YES! And they didn't believe us. He told us that everything was a misunderstanding.

Chivalrock: Broh! What can you misunderstand on them?

DollFace: That's what we said and Aizawa told us to stop the nonesense.

DocOck: Did you show it to All Might?

Invisiblebitch: YES! Again. And he took them away from us telling us we shouldn't suspect an honest student.

ShortFuse: FUCKING BLIND STUPID IDIOTS!

Kangaroo: What should we do now?

DiamonBoy: We are taking it on our own hands, mon ami!

CandyCane: I have a good sound-proof basement at home.

4thwallfixer: Why?

CandyCane: My father loves to scream and let out some steam sometimes. Don't worry the room is escape proof.

ShortFuse: SO WE FUCKING FINALLY GET RID OF HIM?!

Midoriya: guys... you seriously would go that far?

ShortFuse: THE FUCK?!

CandyCane: Why are you even in here?!

Midoriya: ... do you really believe I am a traitor?

FlashReject: Stop lying!

CraftingTable: Why do you always need to lie the moment you open?! We know the truth!

Midoriya: what truth?!

DollFace: You are a feaking villain!

Midoriya: I am not!

ShortFuse: DO I NEED TO FUCKING DASH YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE FREAKING WALL SO YOU CAN GODDAMN REMEMBER?!

Midoriya: I... Kacchan... you wouldn't do that...

Chivalrock: If he doesn't I'll do it for sure!

Midoriya left the group chat

Izuku's POV:

I couldn't handle it anymore. I was tearing appart and didn't know what to do at all. 

They really think I am a traitor....

I...

Why?!

What did I ever do wrong?!

I was in my own room and ignored my own phone. Not only did I ignore my phone but I also ignored the knock on my door and tried to cry as silently as I could.

Aizawa: Problem Child! Open the door?!

Me: .... *hic*

Aizawa: Kid?!

I couldn'T bring myself to get out of the bed I was laying in and having the blanket over me, hugging a pillow tightly. Seeing as I wasn't opening the door, Aizawa let himself in. He went towards me and picked the phone up which at some point must have fallen down. I heard him pick it up because my floor was creeking extremly loud.

Aizawa: Izuku... These sons and daughters of a ... Problem child are you okay?

I didn't asnwer him. I couldn't I was too busy to crying as I was very close to having a panick attack. Everything was getting black. In the end all I could make out was nothing. I couldn't hear a thing and I couldn't see it all I was doing was sobbing and shaking.

It only got better after I felt somes warmth on my back. Someone was hugging me from behind and I could feel someone slowly petting my had. 

Aizawa: It's okay Izuku.

Me: ... 

Aizawa: They will learn from their mistakes.

Me (whispering): ... they won't believe a thing....

Aizawa: Don't worry I'll make them.

Me: ....

He didn't let go off me until I was calm enough and after that he still sat next to me and had my phone in his hand.

Aizawa: I'll go and ask for a closer room in the teachers dorm for you.

Me: No! Please... I don't want more troubles.

Aizawa: Problem child this is nothing you can handle on your own.

Me: I... I would still rather try it.

Aizawa: *Sigh* fine but I'll be watching over you. If anything like this happen again, tell me immediately. Got it?

Me: Yes.

Aizawa: Here... your phone already started going haywire something about a VK group... they kept asking how you are. You should reply them. They seem worried about you.

Me: I will... thank you.

Aizawa: Stay in your room and rest for tomorrow.

After he said that he stood up and exited the room. That was when I looked on my phone. There were 333 new messages and everything was from the last hour. Luckily they didn't use their names or mine but refered to themselves with the stupid nicknames they gave each other. They even call me only cinnamon roll.

With the phone in my hand, I could see that Aizawa didn't open the group chat from them but only went through the one that I was staring at. It was the REAL class 1A group chat.

So he knows now...

I wonder if he also knows who the people in the VK group are....

Well I better answer them before they come teleporting in on me.