Can I stay?

3rd POV:

Thanks to the sleeping gas that the LOV used so that Izuku will finally get some rest, all the people that inhaled the gas were out for 2 days sleeping like a baby. On the third day Izuku woke up and was greeted with a face he really didn't wanted to see.

V-Group-Chart:

GuessWhatIMean: THE BITCH FINALLY DIED!

GuessWhatIMean: Did someone see Toga?

Lizard: Last time I saw her was when we went for UA.

Dr.Strange: Why are you even writing this in the chat? It's not like we are all in the same room?

CinnamonRollOfUA: She's with me.

BurnedNugget: WHAT?!

PitchBlack: WHAT?!

Player 1: WHAT?!

Dr.Strange: Oh now the chat is more important than your game?

 Player 1: All I saw was Cinnamon roll replied.

BurnedNugget: A good reason to be online.

PitchBlack: Where are you?

CinnamonRollOfUA: Infirmary of UA... I don't know how I ended up here.

GuessWhatIMean: I WANNA TELL HIM!

GuessWhatIMean: Should we tell him?

Lizard: Nope

CinnamonRollOfUA: Tell me what?

GuessWhatIMean: AH we just came over and knocked you out with sleeping gas including all the boys of your class.

CinnamonRollOfUA: Is this why Toga is in front of me with Bakugo's face all cheary?

BurnedNugget: SHE WHAT?! Okay that's it! Kurogiri let's get her!

PitchBlack: We can't.

BurnedNugget: Why not?! I want to burn that bitch alive!

PitchBlack: NO BURNING AND STOP PUTTING THINGS ON FIRE! WE DON'T HAVE A DAMN BUDGET!

Dr.Strange: What he meant to say is: UA strongened their security system and we just didn't find a loop hole yet.

CinnamonRollOfUA: That's fine. I can bring her out

 Player 1: If you do that people will suspect you. Don't be ridiculous and make a stupid mistake because of that witch.

CinnamonRollOfUA: I mean I could sneak out too or disable the security system.

Dr.Strange: Wait you can do that?

Lizard: Are you even supposed to be able to do that?

CinnamonRollOfUA: Am I even suposed to speak with you guys like this?

Lizard: Touché!

 Player 1: Don't question the cinnamon roll!

 CinnamonRollOfUA: Well I got to go. RG is coming in.

CinnamonRollOfUA went ofline

BurnedNugget: We all agree that I can burn her when she comes back?

PitchBlack: NO! If you don't want to end up like fish food you better drop that idea.

Izuku's POV:

Toga: And what did they say? Can I stay?!

Me: Ahm no Toga.

Toga: But why?

Me: You are still a villain and this is a hero school.

Toga: But you are here.

Me: I am a hero in training.

Toga: I can go disguised like this.

Me: Toga, how long are you even here?

Toga: 2 days. I was watching over you that your stupid class wouldn't do something wrong.

Me: Thanks for that but please tell me you were not Bakugo the whole time?

Toga: Ohh no I was floaty bitch.

Me: How about we get you out of here?

Toga: How?

Me: Look around you. There is so many people in here. Just take the blood of someone from them.

Toga: Oh yeah right.

She was about to get more blood from a different person until the door to the infirmary opened and RG came in.

RG: Midoriya, dearie I see you are up and... Bakugo... you too.. Did he hurt you dearie?

Me: No. 

RG: He better not! If I find one burn mark on you, I'll whack him until he can't use his quirk anymore.

Toga: ...

RG: Well since you are up, leave the room and go to Aizawa. He is already waiting for you.

Toga quickly left the room and I only hoped that she would get someones blood to get out of UA. Meanwhile I did my best to distract RG in order for her to not check up on the rest of the guys. I was pretty happy to see that I didn't even needed to do that since she didn't even payed them any attention at all nor did she check on them.

3rd POV:

One could only speak of luck that Toga got out of UA unnoticed and that RG had enough of class 1A in order not to pay them any attention. Once Toga came back to the villain base a blue fire ball was greating her and a bunch of villains that started to scold her. In the end she needed to give up on all her weapons since Dabi burned them and melted them piece by piece in front of her while she was crying out "NOOO! YOU MONSER!" or "MY POOR BABIES! HOW COULD YOU!".