Part 2

Check of you've read the Part 1.

-----------------

It was a break time. Sana along with Ruhi and two other girls goes around on college tour. As soon as they step out in the sun light near the basketball court. Sana stops to look at her clothes to check the stain mark's visibility in sunlight while the three girls walks few steps ahead of her.

A basketball lands infront of Sana all of a sudden and she flinches from her place. She looks at the ball petrified and then looks at the direction from where it travelled.

"Hey! Did you get scared? I thought you were brave because you dared to puncture all the four tyres of my car.", He says as he approached closer to her.

Sana glares at him by placing her hands over her hips.

"Rakesh, are you sure, she is the girl you were talking about who punctured my car tyres?", He enquires as he took final step and stood close to her, staring right back into her eyes.

Rakesh: Yes, 100% sure.

"So, Ms. Whoever you are. What were you even thinking before flattening my car's tyres? Picking up unnecessary fights with the senior on the first day, huh? You know your remaining days of this year could become a worst nightmare?", He says still staring into her eyes.

Sana: I am not scared of anyone when I am not wrong.

He laughs and claps sarcastically.

"So, you puncturing my car's tyre has a justification?", He questioned.

Sana: Yes, because when you drive on the street, you should know that you aren't owning the road and there are other people walking on the road as well. So this was to teach you the lesson for splashing that muddy sludge on my kurti.

"You know what?" He goes closer to her face leaving just few inches between his and her face. She doesn't move even a inch as she feared no one and looked straight into his eyes. "I like it!", He smirks.

Ruhi: Obviously, you had to like it, cause it was my idea. (Ruhi lies)

He turns around and looks at Ruhi. He tries to recollect the familiar face at the back of his mind by narrowing his eyebrows and biting his lips.

"You!! Aaa.. you are Mahesh Dixit's daughter right?", He asks to confirm.

Ruhi: (smiles) Yes, I have a name as well, Ruhi.. Ruhi Dixit!

"Right, I saw you at Singhania's party.", he says.

Ruhi: Not bad!! Your memory is really sharp, Mr. Aditya Oberoi.

Aditya Oberoi, Age: 22 year old, Final Year M

Aditya Oberoi, Age: 22 year old, Final Year M.B.A. student, son of Late. Anand Oberoi. Young, handsome, rich, popular and a friendly guy in college.

Aditya: (turns to Sana) I am sorry for spoiling your kurti. Ms...