Part 3

Read previous chapters before reading this.. 😒😒

________________________________

The Shehnai sound plays in the background. The parking lots were almost full. The guests dressed in colourful, shimmering and traditional garments walked into the wedding venue. Couple of girls stood at the entrance with a rose scented water sprinkler.

"Namaste ji, welcome please come"

"Namaste, welcome.. padhariye"

While the first girl sprinkles the rose water, the second girl, Sana presents a rose and folds hands to the invitee as she invites them one by one at a wedding venue with a huge smile. Sana wore a pastel green lehenga and looked absolutely stunning with minimal makeup.

A handsome man with a well built personality, dressed in floral traditional suit enters the venue

A handsome man with a well built personality, dressed in floral traditional suit enters the venue. The girl with a rose water sprinkler gawked at him lost in her fantasy world. He smiled at her with folded hands. Sana smiled back and looked at the girl and shook her. The girl didn't move.

Sana rolled her eyes with a smirk and pulled the sprinkler from her hand and sprinkled the rose water on him. He flapped his eyes with a big smile as the scent fell on him. She then gave him a rose and folded her hands.

"Uske liye sorry ji, aapka swaagat hai!", Sana says pointing finger at the girl.

"No problem. Aisa aksar hota hai mere saath. Thank you ji." He smiles as he takes the flower from her and tucks it into his coat pocket.

" He smiles as he takes the flower from her and tucks it into his coat pocket

(😍He doesn't need an intro but intro of character will be in later parts)

He goes inside the hall. Sana turns back to see the girl still lost in her fantasy world. She frowns and sprinkles the rose water on her to bring her back from the trance.

"Sorry di. But kya hot and handsome launda hai", the girl says.

"Teri umar kitni hogi? Kaunse class mein padti hai tu?", Sana asks.

"Di, Main teenager hoon, last month hi 13 ki huyi hoon. Aur 8th standard mein padti hoon.", The girl says with a  smile.

"Hmm.. tu na pogo channel dekha kar. Teen ke naam pe above Eighteen wali harkate mat kar. Ab main chali andar, tu dekh lena yaha. Samjhi?", Sana instructs.

The girl nods and Sana leaves. She looks at a middle aged lady trying to tuck the rose in her bun.

"Main kar doon maami ji?", She asks to the lady.

"Haan beta, please", the lady says as she gives her the flower in her hand.

Sana tucks the flower in her bun nicely. She then turns her around and pulls few strands of hair to leaves it on the side.

"Yeh, huyi na baat. Kya qayamat lag rahi ho aap. Mama ji toh aaj aapko dusre laundo se bachane mein lag jaayenge", she says while placing a black kajal spot on the back of the lady's neck.

The lady blushes hard with a smile.

"Zara meri saaree ke pleats bhi dikho sahi hai na?", The lady asks.

"Aapki shobha saaree se nahi, Saaree ki shobha toh aapse hai maami ji. Ek dum mast mast girl, Raveena Tandon lag rahi hai", Sana praises.

The lady flaps her eye lashes with a blush.

"Thank you beta ji.. suno beta, aapki shaadi ho gayi?", The lady asks.

"Abhi kaha maami ji, aur yaha pe ladko ki nazar aapse nahi hatt rahi toh hum jaiso ko kya khaak dekhenge?", Sana replied with a sad pout.

The lady was red as tomato with a blush.

"Yeh bhi thik hai. Chodd yaha pe koyi layak bhi nahi dikh raha mujhe. Main dhoondungi tumhare liye ek achcha sa ladka.", The lady says.

"Ji Maami ji. Main abhi aati hoon.", Sana folds her hands.

She turns around and finds a slightly above middle aged man eating the last piece of gobi manchurian.

"Oho! Uncle ji aapki plate toh khaali ho gayi hai, rukhye mein aapke liye aur starters leke aati hoon", Sana said.

"Nahi beta ji, abhi main course ke liye bhi jagah bachani hai.", The old man says.

"Uske liye toh abhi time hai uncle. Tab tak jagah ban jayega.", Sana says with a smile.

"Thik hai beta. Tum kehti ho toh thoda le leta hoon..", he says.

Sana turns and bumps into the same young man with floral print suit.

"Oops! Sorry ji. Maine dekha nahi.", She says holding her ears and biting her tongue.

"Koi na ji, ho jata hai. Shukar hai gobi nahi gire. Uncle ji yeh lijiye. Garam garam gobi", He says with a smile and serves the old man.

Sana looks at him with narrowed eyes. After he was done serving, she pulls him to the corner.

"Tum ladki wale ho?", She inquires.

"Kyu?" He asks

"Sharam nahi aati, itne late aate huye, kitna kaam pada hota hai aur bas yeh sajhne savarne mein itna time laga diya tumne. Upar se ye ye.. (takes out rose from his suit) ye phool bhi aise liye jaise ladke wale ho.", She takes his hand and pushes the flower back into his hand with a frowning face.

He smiles looking at her angry expression.

"Ab daant kya dikha rahe ho jao kuch kaam karo.", She smirks.

"Waise tum ladki ki kya lagti ho?", He asked.

"Aaa.. woh main ladke walon ki taraf se hoon..", she speaks.

"Arey arey.. sorry ji.. par aap kyu kaam kar rahi hai? Aap toh mehmaan hai, humein toh apki khaatirdari karni chahiye..", he says with a humble tone.

"Kyu mere do sheeng lage huye hai jo main kaam nahi kar sakti? Waise bhi jab ladki wale itna time lagaye aane mein toh kaam toh ladke walon ko hi karna padta hai..", she says with crossed hands.

"Ji, I am very very sorry. Aage se jaldi aaunga aur aapko shikayat ka mauka nahi dunga.", He says.

"Hmm.. Shaadi hai, koyi business meeting nahi jo har roz ho aur jaha humari har baar mulakaat ho. Toh pata nahi phir milenge ya nahi but agli baar ladki ki taraf se ho toh late mat jana bas.", She instructs.

"Ji zarur, aapke liye gobi manchurian le aao?", He asks.

"Flirt kar rahe ho?", She asks.

"Kya? Nahi. Gobi Manchurian ke liye puchna flirt hota hai?", He looks at her perplexed.

"Nahi choddo.. mujhe kuch nahi chahiye.. main khudh le lungi.. par agli baar dekhke chalna. Abhi thodi der pehle gobi gira dete.", Sana said in a strict tone.

His thoughts - Ladke waala samajh ke ji ji bol rahi thi aur takraane pe maafi bhi maangi. Jaise hi pata chala ladki wala hoon, toh dosh mera aur daant bhi rahi hai.. waah re waah!!

"Ab jyada ghooro mat mujhe. Main juice serve karne jaa rahi hoon." She smirks and goes away.

He looks at her departing figure and then at the flower in his hand. He smells it with a smiles and tucks it back into his coat.

_____________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️