Part 5

As usual, check if you've read the previous update before reading this one.
____________________________

Ruhi was lost in her thoughts while Sana was taking down the notes from the lecture. It was Dinesh Sahoo a.k.a. Khadoos Sahoo's lecture.

Sahoo: Ms. Ruhi! Ms. Ruhi!!

Sana looks at her and virtually facepalms. She kicks her from under the bench to bring her back from trance.

Ruhi: (annoyingly yells at Sana) Kya hai?

She looks around and find everyone staring at her. Sana sat with her head held in her hands while the lecturer looked through his big glasses. Ruhi gulps.

Ruhi: S.. S.. Sir! Sorry! That was not for you.

Sahoo: Hmm.. So Ruhi, now that you are back from your dream land, can you tell me difference between a Merger and an Amalgamation?

Ruhi looked at Sana. She absolutely had no idea what he was talking about. Sana pointed at her notes, signalling her to read from the book to give the answer. However, Ruhi being Ruhi couldn't understand it.

Sahoo: Miss Sana, if you have so much interest in supporting your dumb and good for nothing friend than you may leave the class. I can't tolerate indiscipline in the class. You came late to my lecture earlier this week. This is my final ultimatum to you. One more mistake and I will see to it that you don't get to answer your internal exams and fail the semester miserably.

Sana: Sorry sir.

Sana put her head down feeling mortified.

Sahoo: Ruhi, I really don't have all the time in the world to wait for you to answer. Neither do I have any patience to explain you everything again personally. So kindly do me a favour by meeting me at the principal's office after class.

Ruhi kept quiet as she was humiliated to the core. The bell rang and Sahoo walked out of the class. Ruhi goes to meet the principal who warns her to not repeat such things in future.

Ruhi, Sana, JP meet Adi in the canteen. Ruhi was super frustrated. She scolded the waiter for serving her normal water, broke the glass and banged the table as well. Sana was upset herself. Adi raised his eyebrows to JP. Even before JP could speak, Ruhi spoke.

Ruhi: Buddha, Khadoos samajhta kya hai apne aapko? Mujhe insult kiya usne. Mahesh Dixit ki beti ko. Meri papa ko bolungi toh iske photo ko dewaar pe latka ke, uspe permanently phoolon ka haar chaddha denge. Mera bhai iske chotte chotte tukhde karke kabab banake khaa jaayega..

Adi: Kis buddhe ki baat kar rahi ho?

JP: Dinesh Sahoo sir ki.

Ruhi: Mere saamne usko sir bola na toh tere sarr ke saare baal noch lungi.

Adi: Arey arey, why are you getting mad at JP? Kya kiya Sahoo sir.. (Ruhi glares at him) ..mera matlab Khadoos Sahoo ne? Aur yeh Sana ka chehra kyu utra hua hai?

Ruhi: He insulted both of us infront of the whole class.

JP: Aur unhone Sana ko final wor-ning bi de diya. Bole Ogli baar aisa koregi toh internals mein phail kordenge. Hoh!!

Adi: Bloody hell? How can he do that? (Says angrily banging his fist on the table)

Sana looked at him in shock.

Sana: Oye, Sunny Deol. Chup kar jaa. Agli baar ka mauka nahi dungi unhe. Aur Madam Ruhi, tum notes nahi likh sakti toh mat likh, atleast attentively saamnewale lecturer ko dekhneka acting to kar le.

Ruhi: Itna boring lecture deta hai toh kaha se attention doon? Phir bhi meri taarif kar ki main soyi nahi sirf sapna dekh rahi thi..

Sana nods her head in disbelief.