1

12/14/1972

It was a chilly night and two teens were walking in the middle of no where. They kept walking until they got to a cliff that gave a nice view of the moon that lit up the night sky.

"Why are we out here Irene" The teenage boy asked the girl.

"I think you know why we are here, Jahseh" She said with a smirk. The boy scrunched his eyebrows.

The girl inched closer and closer to him. Their lips were inches away until Jahseh stumbled back.

"I don't like you like that, I'm sorry" He said. Irene frowned and anger took over her.

"Why don't you love me" She asked with a little bit of bass in her voice.

"I'm just not ready to love anyone right now" He said honestly. The girl began crying.

Jahseh went up to her and started to comfort her . Irene looked up at him and Jahseh froze in fright. The girl wasn't crying normal tears, she was crying a black liquid.

"If you can't love me then no one can" She said.

Jahseh felt a gust of wind push him. He was at the edge of the cliff and was about to fall.

"I guess I'll see you on the other side my friend"

Were the last words Jahseh Onfroy heard before his death.

10/31/1973

"Are you sure you want to turn, you know there will be a cost right" Jahseh asked his best friend.

"Yes, I don't want you to be out there all alone. No one knows your alive except me" Stokeley said.

"Alright then" He said.

Jahseh grabbed a knife and pressed it against his skin until a black liquid appeared.

"Alright drink a little bit of it" He said.

Stokeley looked at it in disgust but still drunk the liquid that was dripping off of Jah's arm. He dropped down on his knees and screamed in pain.

"I told you to drink just a little bit, you don't listen" Jahseh said while chuckling.
***

A/n

A/n

Hey I'm back with another book🥴
This book is different from what I usually write but oh well as long as y'all enjoy it😌

That's it for chapter one stay tuned 💅🏾