Eventful | Chapter 5

After the program had finished, they were both asleep, Kris woke up and looked at the time, they should be in bed by now. But when they looked down Ralsei was resting his body on Kris', Kris needed to get up, but didn't want to, so they wouldn't disturb the sleeping fluffy boy on top of them.

Kris: (I need to get up, but it's really comfortable. y'know what, screw it, i'll sleep with him, I'm too tired to care and I don't want to wake him up, plus this sofa can fit two people.)

Kris decides to sleep on the sofa with Ralsei, as they were too tired to get up and didn't want to disturb him. They leaned down next to Ralsei, and went back to sleep.

Ralsei woke up to see Kris lying in front of them, he didn't know what to do, but either way he was really blushing, this was the first time sleeping with someone, and it was even his crush. He didn't want to get up so closed his eyes and went back to sleep, while slowly moving his arms over Kris so he could cuddle them.

Kris woke up 10 minutes later, and found they were being cuddled, they didn't say anything so they wouldn't wake Ralsei up. They quietly slivered off the sofa onto the floor, making as little noise as they could. They looked at Ralsei sleeping, wondering how they found someone so cute- I mean, nice, yep nice.

The time was 7am the time Kris usually wakes up, so they new they could take their time. Kris got their breakfast and whilst eating Ralsei started to wake up and sat up, not noticing Kris standing in the kitchen.

Ralsei: Man, what happened last night? how did I fall asleep?

Kris: You were watching a boring show.

Ralsei turns his head around still half asleep looking at Kris who gave them a small wave and small smile while eating their breakfast.

Ralsei: How long were you standing there?

Kris: I just got up a couple minutes ago.

Ralsei: Oh, thought it was way later than 7am.

Kris: Why didn't you text or call me yesterday? I got kind of worried that something bad happened to you.

Ralsei: Oh, sorry. I was so busy drawing that I forgot about it.

Kris: What have you been drawing?

Kris walks over to Ralsei and sits down next to him, Ralsei gets his notepad and shows Kris all of the drawings he did.

Kris: Wow! these are really good!

Ralsei: They are? but it's just the living room.

Kris: I know, but anything you draw is good!

Ralsei: R-really? you mean it?

Kris: Yes! I wouldn't be saying it if it wasn't would I? it's great! that reminds me, I saw a drawing competition on the computer at work, you could submit one of these to them. All you'll have to do is draw something you like, send it to them and then they judge it. Sound like fun?

Ralsei: Hmm, yeah!

Kris: I thought you would like it! i'll text you the address, I should have some envelopes and stamps around here funnily enough, i'll go find them, and you think about what you like the most.

Kris gets up and looks for the envelopes and stamps while Ralsei looks through his book on what to redraw, he finally finds the thing he likes the most, and starts to draw it. Kris returns with the envelopes and stamps and puts them on the table next to Ralsei. Kris then looks at Ralsei do what he likes the most and it fills him with so much happiness.

Kris leaves Ralsei to draw and gets ready to leave, but Ralsei quickly runs up to them and gives them a goodbye hug, Kris hugs back, and they stop, allowing Kris to leave. Ralsei sits back down and continues drawing while giving Kris a small smile and waving to them.