PRESIDENTIAL ALERT: The Girls Are Fighting!!!

SUSIE POV:

Susie followed Kris, her grip getting tighter on your legs. She wasn't nervous! She was just looking out for you. So she could protect you! Lord knows you needed it. Susie protected you from the danger as you got her out of it. It was a good dynamic for adrenaline junkies. You enjoyed it too, even if you called her names half the time.

Her nerves were gone when she saw what Lancer was scared of. What an idiot. It was C.Round. The darkner she attempted to destroy.

"Oh! Hey, little guy." Ralsei greeted it with the same smile that he always wore.

"THAT? THAT'S what you're afraid of?" Susie spun around to face Lancer with a look of disbelief. How did this small child even get out of his home.

"W... Wow purple girl! You aren't scared!?" Lancer looked up at her with wide eyes.

It was unsettling. Lancer was nothing but starry-eyed and impressed when he saw her. Susie scared even the toughest kids in the school. But if you got scared by Susie, you could never be the toughest. Maybe that means you and Lancer were the toughest... She didn't like that thought, so she pushed it out of her head.

"Heh, why would I be? What's it gonna do?"

"Hmm well normally..." He trailed off, watching as it stepped to the end of the board.

C.Round bounced up and down as a crown descended from the sky? The heavens? Susie tried to find out where it came from, but all she found was void. The golden crown planted itself on the darkner's head with a small click. It took a second, but it began to grow. It was now 3x its earlier size. The thing grew legs.

And when Susie saw legs, she saw legs. The thing grew so much taller than her that it hurt to strain her neck to look at it. Well. That was an improvement. She could actually be afraid of this, maybe...

K.Round quickly turned to face the three, bending their legs and leaping with a loud thud. Susie took a step back with a yelp as Ralsei screamed. Kris, the weirdo, didn't even flinch. God, what was wrong with that kid?

"It crushes people to death, I think." Lancer shrugged while taking a few steps back.

Susie took deep breaths as the encounter started. She nearly forgot you were hanging onto her until she tried to pull out her ax and just grabbed you instead. She was admittedly close to just dropping you and letting you awaken from the fall. But she knew how pissed you would be with her. Dropping you was one thing, dropping you while you were sleeping was another.

"Oi! Nap time is over, you big baby." She shook you as she placed you on the ground next to her. She had to threaten to drop your phone in her soda cup. There was no phone this time. And no soda.

You didn't respond. She groaned, poking at your side with her foot. Still nothing.

Ralsei looked over, seeing your limp body slouched over. He called out your name. "Wake up! We need your help with the battle."

Susie scoffed at that. That wouldn't work. The only way to wake you up by violence! Threats! Bribes!- And you opened your eyes... She couldn't believe you. After all those three dollar coffees she got you?! Traitor...

You yawned, stretching your arms and legs with a groan. Grabbing Susie's forearm, you pulled yourself up with complaints under your breath. Your hammer was summoned and you looked at K.Round with sleepy eyes. Maybe you looked angry but in reality you were still half asleep.