ch. 10

Nat could hear her heart beat as she looked down at Steve. She then dropped down onto her knees and placed her head against his, grasping on to his face she kissed him. Clint covered Nate's eye's as Laura laughed. "Yes, Steve. I'll marry you." She said when she pulled back. Steve smiled and stood up, taking her into his arms he swung her around. Nat laughed when he placed her back onto her feet. Peter and Wanda both ran up and hugged them. "You're getting married! Can we be an actual family now?" Wanda asked from her place in Nat's arms. Steve smiled and placed a hand on hers and Peter's heads. "yes, were gonna be a real family now. You guys have little cousins now so be the best role models you can be for them." He said as they exclaimed happily. The two teens ran over to the kids then back to Grimlock who raised his head high. Clint walked up to his side and clapped him on the back. "Hurt her, and she'll kill you. I'll just cover it up." Was all he said as Natasha rolled her eyes as him. Laura laughed beside her. "We can plan the wedding later. I have to call Fury." Natasha said as she motioned for Grimlock to come near her. His ears twitched as he came closer. Steve looked at the horse as he raised his head again. "Call Fury for what exactly?" Clint asked as she climbed back into her horse. She looked over towards the two teens. "I have children I need to adopt and he needs to walk me down the isle." She said with a smile. Laura and Clint smiled at her before going to their horses to put them up. Steve walked up Grimlock and patted him on the neck gently. When the horse looked over at him Steve smiled. "I love her Grimlock, and I will protect her till my last breath." He told the horse softly. The horse blew his breath in to his face then looked back at Natasha and nodded his head. Natasha could only laugh that Grimlock approved of the man she wanted to marry. "Well soldier, wanna ride?" She asked as she leaned forward. Steve looked up at her and smiled. She had her head resting on to Grimlock's with her arms wrapped around his neck. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of it. "After this ride Little Lady, I'm gonna need some help making this picture my background." He told her as he got onto the horse. Nat laughed as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Go Grim Go!" She called out as the horse took off. The two adults that were putting their horses away started to chuckle, the two teens along with the two children hollard along with them. Clint raised up baby Nate so that he could see his aunt and new uncle. The little one gurgled in happiness.
Peter sat on top of the barn as he looked up at the moon. Kicking his legs back and forth he couldn't help but be happy, yet sad. Happy that he's getting a family, sad that he lost his aunt May. He sighed and layed back onto the barn. "You don't have to be alone." Wanda said as she looked down at him. Peter sat up real quick and hopped up.
"Hey Wanda, er, what brings you out here?" He asked scratching the back of his head. Wanda raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Dad wanted to come get you but mom thought you needed time alone with out an adult near by. I came out cuz I'm your older sister that worries about you." She said as she walked towards the edge of the barn and sitting on the roof. Peter sat next to her and leaned his head on her shoulder. "I'm happy that I have a family now, but, it hurts that I don't have Aunt May here. I never really knew my parents so I don't miss them. And I never had siblings so it's cool that I have one now. I even have cousins now. But still." He sighed softly looking at the side of Wanda's face. "It's not like we're replacing our loved ones, were being adopted by people that want to do right by us. The two people we call mom and dad are two of the strongest Avengers, and also, the two loneliest. They understand what it's like to be us, and want to give us more then what we have. They know that they could never replace the ones we lost and that's not what they want to do, they want us to embrace the ones we've lost and still hold them as our parents. And we do, we miss the ones that we've lost, and we love them like the parents they are." She told him as she laid her head on top of his. Peter smiled up at her. "Hey Wanda?" When he got a hum he continued. "Thank you for being my big sister." He said as he cuddled up to her.