(二十三)Twenty-three

The walls of the passage were hung open with fire-lit candles, the flicker illuminated the walkway in such an eerie way.

Shen Wei followed the middle-aged man in front of him, the old man was unusually silent, and soon the two of them arrived at the room where Ye Zun was.

The youth, was somewhat in a state of deliriousness, barely glanced up at them as he sensed the smell of his older brother, before he dropped his head heavily again, a submissive whimper finally left out of his throat.

Shen Wei's hand tightened the hold on the gun a little, at the sight of his younger brother, and the smell of blood was pungent in the room.

His younger brother, who loves to keep himself clean and tidy, was covered with blood, and his silver hair was sticky and scattered on his cold, sweat-soaked forehead, but even in this mess, the arrogance in the Ye Zun's bones was still there.

Shen Wei narrowed his eyes, the Shen family has always been protective of their shortcomings. He hooked the safety and pointed the calibre of the gun straight to the back of Snake Si's head.

The surrounding thugs looked at each other in disbelief, they had brought Ye Zun here on M.r Snake's orders and had intended to come here to ransom him after Lao Snake was done negotiating with Shen Wei, but they had not expected to see this scene of Snake Si being in such a state of restraining ability.

"M.r Snake Si how could you beat and mistreat my brother like this? It is too disgraceful of you. To the Shen family, even if it's a fault of educating a junior, you can't deal with things like this, this man's hand is a bit heavy, don't you think?", Shen Wei quickly glanced at Ye Zun's condition, the external and superficial injuries were all minor, what he was concerned about was mainly the blood flowing from his brother's lips.

The internal injuries seemed a little more serious than the external ones.

Snake Si calmly threatened, lifted his hand and laughed dryly, responding, "Young Master, what your brother did was more than a little negligent. He found someone to churn out my Snake Family's goods, got the shipment into the bureau, and then he used it to threaten the Snake Family into submission and demand the family token.", he coughed and slowly continued, "This is not just a fault. It's breaking the rules of the trade, and even if my Snake Family doesn't come out of this, other clans will be after Ye Zun.."

Snake Si then smiled sorrowfully and explained, "I don't want to make things difficult for the young man, it was really a helpless act.", he waved his hand, and the beater came forward to untie Ye Zun with understanding.

Ye Zun spit the blood from his mouth onto the ground, he didn't get anyone to actively stir up the snake family's goods, he just heard that the goods had been stirred up and entered the bureau... This for sure was a frame-up...

"Whether it is negligence or not, the Shen family will assess itself.", Shen Wei slid off the safety and took the initiative to raise the muzzle.

"All the losses suffered by the snake clan this time, the snake family feel free to bill, the Shen family will compensate. But this matter of Ye Zun," Shen Wei spoke, pointing his gun at Snake Si, his eyes full of hatred and there was a murderous aura all over him, "the Shen family will remember what you did.", he made it clear to the middle-aged man.

He tentatively stepped forward, and seeing that no one on either side was going to stop him, he moved closer and propped up Ye Zun who was on the verge of losing his consciousness, he bent a little closer and supported him on his body.

It had only been a short time and Ye Zun's body temperature was already abnormally high. Shen Wei gritted his teeth, it was already not easy to walk now, he cannot be impulsive.

His revenge on the snake family, he with no doubt will settle it properly.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。