(十一)Eleven

The two seemed to acknowledge how they should address this improper incestuous relationship.

That they should consider one another as...A sex partner....A fuck buddy.

Shen Wei took the initiative to approach Ye Zun several times, and the latter didn't seem to mind it at all. He didn't resist much, but obediently would allow his older brother to interrupt whatever he is doing at the moment, and let him do whatever he want.

Shen Wei would start with soft kisses, brief touches, kissing Ye Zun from forehead to the side of his neck, caressing his soft silver hair and then lead him to the bed.

His younger brother rarely resisted or rejected this sort of thing, except in the unspoken stubbornness of who should be the top.

Also as an Alpha, Shen Wei had more or less tried to take control and was about to fully capture his Didi in a few occasions, but each time he attempted to do so, it had just pissed Ye Zun off.
The young man kept begging him and kissing him, pleading without any of his usual arrogance or aloofness, so he had ended up somehow compromising and accepting to be fucked by the younger Alpha who didn't know any better than to take small revenge on him by being rough and reckless.

It usually ends with him having an extreme sore back, almost unable to get out of bed the second day.

Later, he just went along with Ye Zun.

It wasn't that he couldn't feel any pleasure, plus It was him who forced Ye Zun into this messy relationship, and he was the one who went to Ye Zun every time, so it didn't matter who was the top.

For Shen Wei, this secret relationship was like a haven, where he could escape the world, where there was no corporate business, no stress nor pressure, just the clash of hormones and the pleasure of having his sweetheart lying next to him.

Sometimes they would do it at home, trying to restrain and keep up with where the things of the affair are spreading to make the cleaning up less difficult, but more often he would pick Ye Zun up and go out.
Shabby hotels that only accept cash, cars parked in narrow back alleys, or even to some cluttered pubs around the city.

Ye Zun didn't seem to mind where or when, the young man would just obediently let his older brother arranging it.

Ye Zun would be very enthusiastic in bed, even taking the initiative to feel and touch his Gege, but then returning to that aloof cold behaviour when it was over, as if no matter what they did, their relationship would never ease up.....as if they were really just mere sex partners.

But Shen Wei didn't dare to ask for more.

He was satisfied with this affair with his little brother. He can't ask for anything else.

As the pressure on the company grew and get worse, Shen Wei would try to find Ye Zun more and more often. It was absurd to say, but his brother's pheromones easily calmed his restless troubled mood.

Shen Wei quietly calmed his breathing. Ye Zun's pheromones mixed with his and were a bit pungent in the confined space of the car's back seat, so he opened the window to disperse the scent, and let some fresh air in.

The agreement they have on Ye Zun promising not to form a knot in his body was breached because he hadn't had time to prepare a condom.
The abrupt knot in his body at the moment made him suffer a lot. And Ye Zun knew well how to soothe him, gently cupping his face and pressing soft kisses on his lips.

As the knot dissipated, the cum dripped down, making a mess on the car's back seat. It felt embarrassing and difficult to endure, yet the devil behind it all simply raised an eyebrow and zipped his trousers, picked up his jacket, getting off his older brother, and leaving to enter the passenger's seat without saying a word.

Shen Wei straightened his back, fixed his clothes, took some tissues to briefly clean his wet hips, put on his suit trousers and braced himself to the driver seat.

After sex, and in that rare moment of mental relaxation, neither of them was able to notice that there was someone around the corner of the alleyway hiding in the shadows with a camera raised.