(八)Eight

Ye Zun didn't go easy on him.

Shen Wei gasped lightly and felt for his hips. A large amount of cum was washed out of his body along with the water.

After he washed his body clean, he looked in the mirror and saw the mess left from yesterday.
His neck, waist, and crotch, were almost covered with red marks that his Didi had caused. There were lots of light scratching, bites, and kissing marks all over his body.

Shen Wei glanced at the time and quickly put on his new fresh clothes, he looked at the sleeping beauty on his bed, the culprit behind all his body aches and marks and shook his head indulgently.

Thank god he is an Alpha, he thought to himself. Otherwise, he doubt he'd have the power to wake up and go to work today.

Shen Wei straightened his tie, combed his hair, and was ready to leave.

The pain in his lower back was indescribable, not too intense, but quite clear with every movement. It would be a lot to endure throughout the day.

He took one last look at the man who started it all, Ye Zun had taken up most of the mattress and was sleeping soundly. Shen Wei carried his bag and left for work.

He had an important meeting today, he should not have indulged Ye Zun yesterday and accepted to have a second round.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"Young master!", the secretary blinked. It was rare for this young boss to be late.
Shen Wei arrives early almost every day, and that forced all of his staff to arrive early for work as well, yet the man himself was unexpectedly late today.

She glanced at her watch, and then at her boss, Shen Wei still had no expression, as if it wasn't him who was late.

"The boss has said that you are in charge of a project to invest in this time, but for the time being.....he doesn't want to see ..... see.....", she spoke hurriedly, jogging two steps to keep up with the young boss who was walking towards the meeting room at the moment. She took a breath and continued: "He doesn't want to see Mr Ding's people."

Shen Wei scanned through the few planning books handed over by the secretary with a single glance, rubbed his forehead, and instantly grinned out a charming warm smile.

"Got it."

He glanced at the conference room and pulled the glass door open with an impeccable smile, "Sorry I'm late."

。。。。。。。。。。。。