chapter 9 💮

The two men looked at me with a grin of their faces.

I slowly take out my sword and pointed it at them both, then at George.

" oh, you wanna kill me first? Oh my apologies you wanna try to kill me first y/n?"
George started laughing.

As I was ready to fight as if it was my last battle.

George ran at me as well as sapnap did to.
My breathing started getting worse, my vision was getting blurry, probably from blood loss.
But I couldn't let that stop me.

I came back to reality from George was trying to push his sword into my shoulder.
I quickly grabbed his sword and tried to turn it away from me, with all the strength I had left.

But it wasn't enough.
As I felt his sword go deep into my right shoulder I yelled in pain as he kept shoving his sword in deeper.
My breathing kept on getting worse.
My head was spinning.
I thought this was the end. Intel I saw sapnap running at me and George.

My eyes widen as I looked at George then to sapnap.

When sapnap was close enough I pushed George onto sapnap as they both fall back which gave me time to take the sword out of my shoulder.
As I throw George's sword on the ground far away from us, both of them came running at me.

As sapnap was coming from my left and George was coming from my right my options were limited.

As sapnap ran towards me he tried to attack, but I blocked his actions from my sword. I could hear George behind me, I pushed him away and turned and I swinged at George's arm as it cuts his arm deep enough that made him start bleeding.
As George started yelling I turned to sapnap and pushed him on one of the many trees that were near us.
I was about to say something but he kicked my injured leg as I kneeled down infornt on sapnap in pain.
"You can't kill me, your weak"
He said as he walked towards me and picked my up by my neck and watched me slowly lose my breath.

As I take my last few breathes I saw a figure standing behind sapnap holding a bow.

He had a crown on his head and pink hair.
Before I could get a better look at the figure my vision goes blurry and I fall onto the ground.

( techno's pov)
As I snuck up behind sapnap I aimed my bow at his head.
I could hear y/n struggling to breathe.
As I let go of my bow I see the arrow go straight through his head as he backs up and drops y/n as she falls onto the ground.
Sapnap turned to me and fell down as the arrow when out through the back of his head.

I saw him bleed out, before I started walking towards y/n's injured body I saw George hiding behind a tree.

I smiled .
" oh George, you can't hide forever you know"
I said to the scared man.
I could hear him whimper as he trys controlling his breathe.
My vision gets blurry for a second as I started hearing the voices again.

Y/n she's hurt.. and it's because of George.. kill him..

Kill him..

Make him beg for mercy..

Make him feel hell...
Make him suffer..

Before I knew it the voices took over me as I ran to George and grabbed him by the neck and stared at him.
"PLEASE, T-TECHNO.. I DONT WANNA DIE"
says George as he stars begging me not to kill him

"You made someone I love hurt, now you deserve to know what that feels like"
I say as I dropped George and grabbed my sword and sliced his throat.

As I saw him struggle to breathe he falls onto the ground holding his neck the best way he can.

After a few minutes he was dead on the ground.

Finally i reached y/n and picked her up in my arms as I saw her injured body I knew I had to go back to the palace.

As I reached y/n's horse storm I got of after putting y/n on first. Then I looked back at dreams palace.
" this is war"
Is all I said as I started to head home.

I promise.. I won't let anyone touch you again..

(AYOO THIS IS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER- SOOO YEAH!-)