chapter eleven .·:*¨༺ hope ur ok

"
i miss you, and
i hope that
you're okay.
"

[y/n's pov]

I slid my legs over the side of the bed and stood up. I opened the door to see Miles.

"Can I come in?"

I nodded and moved to the side.

"Hi, Y/N. Okay, we'll I just wanna say that I'm really sorry for everything I've done. Well I'm not really that sorry because I liked seeing you get flustered cause I thought it was kinda cute. But it made me feel bad because I mad you feel bad and I really kinda like you and I know this seems like a lot right now but I can't stop thinking about you. I did try to distance myself but that didn't work because I couldn't get you out of my mind."

He breathed deeply.

"Woah okay." I said, quite shocked.

"So.." He trails off.

"So.. we start over." I reply.

I put out my hand.

"Hi, my names Y/N. And you are?"

"Miles. Pleased to meet you?"

It's more of a question than a statement.

"Very well." I say formally.

Just as Miles was about to say something, Flora barged in.

"Dinner guys- what are you doing?" She said with a suspicious tone in her voice.

"Nothing, let's go." Miles says quickly.

I see Flora look at him oddly before running off.

"Sorry about that."

"No no, you're fine. I'm plenty used to that by now."

We ate dinner in silence, listening to the birds tweet through the open windows.

Me and Miles went upstairs to my room. We both sat on the bed, reading books.

Then he randomly handed me a note.

I opened it up and read the three words on it; hope ur ok.

"Cause of the stuff I dumped on u earlier." He says next to me, seeing that I read the message.

"It's okay. I'm okay."

"Okay."

— no smut, i don't like writing that. it stops just before, sorry! <3 —

Then I felt his hand on mine.

"I really like you." He says.

Stunned, I stay silent.

"I think I always did, from the beginning. You grew on me though. Your careful words and kind smiles."

I dropped my book and turned over to Miles, grabbing his hand and placing it on my cheek.

"Kiss me." I whisper.

"What? Really?"

"Kiss me." I repeat.

And he does.

Our fingers intertwined and my toes curl in happiness.

His hands roam around my neck and collarbone before slowly lowering themselves to my abdomen.

I'm still so deeply focused on his lips that I don't notice him carefully taking my jumper off.

I let it happen anyways. He slips his shirt off. I can tell by the tension that it won't get as far as that, but we were pretty deep into it.

Miles moved his lips from my mouth to my neck, creating marks everywhere, letting everyone know I'm his.

I'm so touch deprived from never having a romantic relationship that this is enough to make me go crazy.

"Miles.." I whisper.

"It's okay, I don't want to either." He says back, his breath hitting my skin making me shiver.

My hands are tangled in his hair.

I cry out when he bites down on my skin.

"Oh!" I moan.

Everything slowly down from there.

By the end of the following 10 minutes, me and Miles lay in my bed, him wearing his trouser and me with my jumper back on.

Our fingers stay intertwined as we share the book for both of us to read.

"You know, this character is really SOUR." Miles says.

"Almost like you." I say jokingly.

"Bro." He groaned, giving me a playful shove.

We laugh it off and fall asleep, hands never parting.

[chapter eleven — hope ur ok]

a/n — LOL IT'S THE END SUCKERS.

not edited