XXX

Xiomara's POV •

We somehow end up at my crib and I quickly unlock the door and shove us inside. Natille has me against the wall, slurping on the side of my face down to the curve of my breasts. "Please," I whisper. I want her to give it all to me.

"Xiomara?" someone says, surprised.

I blink quickly then push Natille off of me. Did we somehow end up in the wrong apartment? I look up to see Indigo in the kitchen with groceries lining the counter. "Indigo?" I say, confused.

"I told you I'd never stop caring for you and Zabelle," she said awkwardly. "I- used the house key under the mat."

"You have a house key under the mat?" Nat said, chuckling. I elbowed her hard in the stomach. "Shut up," I hiss. "Thanks Indigo," I said softly. "Um," I look awkwardly between Indigo and Natille. "I thought we weren't friends anymore?"

"I was being stupid," Indigo said, then glanced at Natille. "I was hoping when you came home we could make things up but I see you've...went on to greater things."

She shoved her hands in her pockets and headed for the door. "Indigo. Can we talk tomorrow?" I ask, watching her leave. "I want things to be peaceful between us. Let me explain a few things."

"You don't have to," she said slowly, shaking her head. Indigo treated Zabelle like her own child and treated me like a queen. A simple misunderstanding between us ended some pretty good sex and an amazing friendship. I can't let things end between us on this note. I need to speak with her, but not tonight.

"I will. I'll text you tomorrow where we can meet at, okay?" I say, leading her out. She only shrugged and closed the door behind herself softly.

I turned back to Natille who was trying to hold in her laughter. "That was not funny, Nat," I scowl. "It kinda was though. Kinda fucked up the mood too." Natille looked around my apartment. "Where's the baby?"

"At my aunt's. She's been there for quite some time. I'll have to pick her up tomorrow after I meet up with Indigo."

"You think y'all will still fuck around?" Natille asks.

I blush. "Would you mind? If...she was cool with that?" I ask tentatively. Natille seemed to be in thought for a moment. "Actually I would, but whatever makes you happy, Xiamora." She walked towards me and pulled me close. "Let's get the mood back started then, huh?"

"I just wanna be her friend. I don't wanna get caught up in the confusing emotions me and her share," I whisper. "I had something similar to that with Liviya," Natille admitted. "You can't force love," she then said.

"I know that more than anyone," I laughed.

"Which way is your bedroom?" she asks.

I point and she lays me down on the bed. "Let me get ready," I tell her as she bends down over me, her gaze hungry. "I promise I'm worth the wait," I trace my finger down her nose. "Okay," Nat smiled.

I get off the bed and go to freshen myself up.

Once I'm done getting ready I come back to Natille naked and laying flat on her back. Her eyes are closed and I'm able to take in her beauty without her noticing. She was feminine but masculine in every way possible. The mixture of what she was is what intrigued me. My mind flashed back to the first time I met her. Who would've known we would end up here.

"I'm here," I say, my voice shaking a bit.

Her eyes slowly peel open. "You look beautiful, X."

I slide on top of her shyly with my new lingerie set. "I'm not used to being so feminine. After Regina was amazed at what I could do, I started being more flexible with my dancing outfits and the way I dressed in general. It feels different than anything I've ever done before. I don't know what I am anymore." I sit on top of her, tracing her hard nipples with my finger as I talk. "I'm not confused, but I'm not at peace either."

"I understand," Nat says.

"I'm caught between being a no label and what most people see me as."

"You shouldn't care," Nat whispers back, bringing my face down to hers. "I shouldn't but I do. I've always been so insecure, Natille. Shit, I don't even usually let people dominate me like that. Indigo was an exception."

"So you want control over me sexually? Is that what you're trying to say?" Natille asks patiently.

"I'm trying to say that every time I'm with another stud, or someone masculine, I feel like I'm with Indigo." I cover my face. "I know it's bad, but she's like the blueprint for everything I've ever done. I'm over her but..."

Natille slowly brought my hands away from my face. "Let me show you something different then, Xiomara. I'm not Indigo, I'm not any of the girls before me." She passionately kissed me, making my hands drift away from her breasts to her face. I grinded against her as I sucked on her lips and twirled my tongue around hers.

"Ahh," Nat groaned, sliding one hand down to her kitty as we continued to kiss. "Mm," I mumbled, using one hand to bring her fingers against my chest.

"Lemme ride your face," I blurt out.

I blush, but Natille agrees. She slips off my panties and I place myself on her mouth. I stare down at her unsurely but she starts eating me. I moan loudly, grabbing the wall, grabbing my breasts, reaching for something to hold onto. "Nat- Nat this is amazing," I whisper in awe.

"Mhmm," Nat says, making me laugh as her voice vibrates against me. She laughed too, then flipped me over on my back. "Why do I want you?" she asks me.

"I don't know," I answer back.

We go back to kissing, our bodies pressed together as I make new memories that aren't with Indigo.

Zabelle's chants from earlier ring in my head as she cried out for my best friend. Am I making the right decision here?

💦