Mistakes

Natille's POV •

"That wasn't right, Nat. And you know it," Jen mumbles as she comes back from the floor. "You instigated shit with Xiomara."

"Whatever," I shrug.

"You're not cold hearted," Jen points a finger at me. "And if you knew that girl had a baby why would you do some shit like that? Just because you're probably in Regina's drawers don't mean shit. You're not the motherfucking Queen, we're all peasants here," she gestures to everybody in the room as her voice rises. "If you was so great and mighty you wouldn't be working at a club. Fuck, you'd own one. So stop being a bitch and get that girl her job back, Natille."

Everyone else in the dressing room nodded their heads along to Jen's little speech. I kept a hard expression on my face but the truth was that I could feel the beginnings of guilt starting to seep through the small cracks in my facade.

"You're right," I say almost inaudibly.

"Of course I am. I'm using my eyes and my heart."

I turn away from Jen but she snatches my shoulder back, her purple coffin nails digging into my skin. They were so long that it was a wonder how those hoes didn't break, or rather, break my flesh. This small action gave me a flashback of Voria riding on top of my strap as she panted for more. Her nipples were hard and her unused whip laid across the foot of the bed as I held her waist. Her nails dung into my skin as she begged for more than she seemed to be able to take.

"What?" I snap at Jen.

"I'm coming with you. To make sure that you do it."

"I will," I shrug out of her grasp. I grab my things and leave the room, surprised that rocker babe back there didn't follow me out.

"Natille," Regina snatches me up as soon as I pass by her office. She slams her door shut and locks it. Suddenly I'm scooting on top of her cluttered desk and her lips are traveling across my skin. I thought she'd be mad at me for stealing her talented little no label from her, but her mood seemed to have switched.

She slides off my shirt then my bra. My titties lay out for her plumply as she sucks and licks and moans all over my chest. I can feel my breath catching as I lay my hands flat on the desk behind me to keep my balance. I squirm around, anticipating her mouth between my thighs. "Regina, come on," I moan.

"Wait," she smiles up at me seductively.

She finally peels my soaking wet boxers off of me and flings it across the room as it heavily thunks to the floor. She lifts my thighs up and slides her face between them. Her mouth meets my wet pussy as she slowly and comfortably eats me out. My hands tighten around her thick locks as I grind myself against her magical mouth.

"Regina," I whisper, as my body entered a slow, sensual oasis of pleasure. I felt at home. I felt horny. I felt amazing. This was some good ass head.

She finally came up for air and I wondered what it would be like to sit on that lovely face of hers. "Regina, this- We shouldn't mix business with pleasure," I whisper. "Drink this," Regina mumbles.

I chug down the oddly smelling liquid and lay across her desk. "R-R-Round two?" I black out as I see Regina leaning over me with a greedy smile.

I wake up and I'm at somebody's unfamiliar crib. I hear voices far away but they seem to be in my head at the same time. I lift myself up and I blink rapidly to focus my vision. I'm on a pretty large bed.

I look around the bland room.

I haven't been here before. Have I?

"...come up and check on her. You can go."

Suddenly the door to the bedroom opened and a stout white lady entered. She was dressed in all black with pearls around her neck and a short hairdo. "Ms. Natille. You're awake," she smiled at me warmly. I sent her a crazy look, realizing that I wasn't dressed in my own clothes and that I must be in some white person's home.

I slowly stepped out of bed in a cotton sleeping set and pointed my finger in the lady's face. "Where the fuck am I?"

"In Ms. Regina's home, of course."

"I've been to Regina's crib before. She's my bestie. This ain't her place," I look around, eyeing the lady one more time. "This is her new place," she states.

"As of when?" I scoff.

"As of last week."

It is true that I hadn't been over to Regina's in awhile, but surely she would've told me she had a nice place like this. If Midnight Drop was so in debt, how the hell could she afford this place?

"Loans that she can't pay off, I'm afraid," the woman shook her head, seeming to read my mind. "I know that I'll get paid, but who know's how long I have here. Regardless, it isn't any of my business what she does with her cash."

"Why am I here?" I ask. "I was at the club and now suddenly-

"I suggest you listen closely because right now Ms. Regina is getting some snacks for you two. You can choose whether to believe the truth or her. Regardless of who you believe, you cannot tell her that I told you this. She wouldn't trust me anymore, and shit, I need a job."

"What is it?" I ask.

"The reason why you're here is because she drugged-

I heard a downstairs door opening and Regina calling out for her maid. The white lady only shook her head sadly and went to go downstairs. I bit my lip, slowly walking towards the doorway. Drugged? Drugged me? Drugged who? I shake my head in disbelief. What reason would Regina have to drug me? That lady was probably just messing with my head. I lean against the doorway, watching Regina come up the stairs with a bag filled with candy and chips, a large smile on her face.

Regina would never hurt me. Right?

🚫