Odd Doesn't Even Cover It

Hi!

It's been two months since the last update. I know it's shit, I skipped my course today because I feel like I wanted to cry, again.

Kalian semua tau berita mengejutkan beberapa hari yang lalu; 26 Maret 2015. I didn't need to wrote that because I hate to even wrote this, but I just need to do it, anyways.

It's been four days since the One Direction Statement was released in Facebook (I told you I won't say it. And if you think the facebook statement wasn't enough, I got your back). I've been crying a lot, lately. Whenever I heard their songs, or even watch their music videos, I cried.

I guess every sad song now is about Zayn.

But today, I dared myself to watch their music videos. Right from WMYB, until Night Changes. And I cried, a lot. Because, I just think, it wasn't right, you know? This wasn't right.

Zayn's reason for leaving (gosh I wish I didn't wrote that nasty word) One Direction was because he's tired and he felt like what he did was all lies and he hasn't happy about it. But he just do it anyway because of us.

For some part, I feel bad about it. I felt guilty and sorry for him because he's not happy doing this. But for the most part, I feel that it wasn't true. Why won't him be unhappy for doing this?

I mean, do you guys remember when he said he always wanted to have a brother and now he's so grateful because he has four other brothers?

Why would he left then if he's happy with his brothers?

I know, I should've respect his choice, but, it's just isn't right, you know?

I've heard that interview, too. But, I still can't get over the fact with what Andrew Louer said. Even though someone said that he's not linked to Modest! or maybe even the boys, but, it all makes sense.

And yesterday my battery low because I read one post on Tumblr (here's the link if you want to check out, http://hsoneandonly.tumblr.com/post/73343208723/modest-management-a-masterpost, or you can click the external link) It's all about Modest! Management. Like, really guys, I cried in anger when I read those. Seriously, you need to check that out if you haven't check it out.

And now let's think about Zayn's reason again. He wanted to have a normal life as 22 years old man. He felt like this entire time what he did was wrong and he's not happy about it.

Okay, now let's underline the word when One Direction's facebook said He wanted to have a normal life as 22 years old man

And now he was supposed to do a solo with Naughty Boy?

Sure, have it your way, Zayn. You're going to have your own career, and you're making your way to another spotlight, again

I didn't write this to blame Zayn. Or Perrie. Or Naughty Boy. I didn't blame anyone (except maybe Modest! because they might be the reason why Zayn left). It's just odd.

Or maybe Odd doesn't even cover it?

There you go, I'm quoting Fifty Shades of Grey.

Yeah, Odd doesn't even cover it.