TWENTY-NINE

TWENTY-NINE
LILAH

"Ollie," I whisper in amazement as I look around the room in awe. "You did all this for me?"

I turn to look at him with wide eyes and he nods his head. Ollie's made a whole room in his penthouse for me — a room for all of my writing. He's even made a little bookshelf with my published books.

"Please tell me you like it. If there are things you want to change about it that's fine but I just wanted you to have your own space here if you wanted to be alone." He looks down at me with a small blush on his face.

"Ollie, I love it so much! Thank you!" I wrap my arms around him and squeal when he picks me up and spins us around.

"I'm glad." He whispers, placing a firm kiss on my cheek. Ollie places me back down on my feet and smiles down at me.

The feeling that erupts in my stomach and builds in my chest has me feeling dizzy. The amount of love I have for this man is off the scale.

Ollie's phone suddenly begins to ring and he answers it straight away, keeping an arm wrapped around my waist.

"Nas?"

Ollie puts the phone on loud speaker before placing it on the table so he can wrap both arms around me.

"I need you to meet me tonight. I've got someone I want you to meet." Nasir tells him down the line.

"What for Nasir? I'd rather just stay in with my girl." Ollie sighs and buries his face in my neck.

"Hello, Lilah." Nasir speaks out in his usual mischievous tone and I playfully roll my eyes.

"Hi, Nas." I soon reply back and he chuckles.

"Would you like to join us, Lilah? You are more than welcome to, if your clingy boyfriend can't be away from you for a couple hours." He teases.

"Shut up!" Ollie whispers harshly.

"Sure." I agree and giggle lightly at the pout that is on Ollie's face.

"Great, there's this club —"

"Why a club?" Ollie huffs in annoyance.

"I need a drink after the week you've put me through. Be there for nine, see ya later." He rushes out before hanging up the phone.

"Well," I run my hands up and down Ollie's chest. "Looks like we have to get ready considering it's already six."

"I don't want to. I just wanna stay home with you." He whines and I lightly shake my head, looking at him in amusement.

"Come on you big baby. Let's have a shower." I give him a knowing looking and he doesn't hesitate to grab my hand and lead us to the bathroom.

I tie my hair up in a bun and then we both strip out of our clothing and step under the hot stream of water. A moan escapes my lips when Ollie begins to place sloppy kisses against my neck.

His hand slowly trails down my body until his fingers are circling my clit. He begins to kiss me and I moan into his mouth when he slips a finger inside my wet hole. My arms wrap tightly around his shoulders.

"I want you, Ollie," I whisper breathlessly, becoming impatient.  Ollie raises his eyebrows and a low whimper escapes my mouth. "Please." I beg, causing him to smirk.

He hitches my leg up to his waist and lines himself up with my entrance. We both moan at the same time when he slides himself inside me.

"Oh shit." Ollie moans and looks down as he begins to thrust in and out of me. "So fucking hot."

A pleasurable cry leaves my mouth as his strokes become fast and hard. I cling on to him tightly as he fucks me into oblivion.

His dick fills me up to the brim and the fullness of him inside of me has my mouth falling open.

"You feel so good, Lilah. So fucking perfect for me, aren't you?" He pants and I nod my head at his question. "My girl."

"And your mine?" I whisper against his lips and he smirks.

"I'm always gonna be yours, Lilah baby." He tells me and I moan again, feeling my climax build. "I love you so much. Are you going to come around my dick, baby?"

"Yes!" I throw my head back in pleasure and come around his dick — my walls begin to pulsate around him making him hiss.

"I've got to pull out. Fuck I've got to pull out." A whine escapes my lips as he pulls out of me, leaving me feeling empty.

I watch as he jerks off and comes all over my stomach. His juices run down my body before getting washed away by the water.

We both then look up at each other and huge smiles etch onto our faces.

"Come here." He wraps his arms around me and picks me up. "Love you so much." I giggle when he begins to place kisses all over my face.

•••

"I'd like you to meet my young friend Camil."

I stare at Camil.

He is very intimidating.

He's tattooed, very tattooed. One particular tattoo catches my eyes on his arm.

My Angel

Who's his Angel?

"Nice to meet you." I nod and he nods back, picking up his glass of water and taking a sip. "How did you two become friends?" I question curiously looking between the younger man and Nasir.

"I'm friends with his mother." Nasir smirks and my face heats up at the look on his face.

Probably more than friends.

"Can you not?" Camil grimaces and Nasir let's out a bellowed laugh.

"Why have you asked us here, Uncle?" Ollie questions, his arm wrapped around my waist protectively.

I've already had about three men ask me if I wanted a drink. 

"Right. Camil has offered to help as a one time thing because he doesn't really do this shit anymore but he owes me a favour for looking after his loud ass kids." Nasir scoffs.

"Shut your fucking mouth!" My eyes widen as Camil slaps the old man in the back of the head.

"Camil will help me track down Dale's parents."

"Track down?" I furrow my eyebrows. "What do you mean track down? Do they know about everything?"

"Yes they do. We need to take precautions now until I find them and kill them with my bare hands."

They know.

They're going to kill me.

My heart drops to my stomach and my breathing begins to increase.

"Don't worry, Lilah. Nothing bad will happen to you." Nasir try's to reassure me but I can feel myself begin to quietly hyperventilate.

"Is she okay?" Camil questions and Ollie looks down at me, his face turning in panic.

"Baby?" He grabs hold of my face. "Baby, breathe with me."

I can't think straight as my ears begin to ring.

"Lilah!"

A/N
I'm going to bring Bosses and Butterflies back as soon as this book has been finished 💕