THIRTEEN

THIRTEEN
OLLIE

Lilah has not torn her eyes off of me for quite some time.

Not that I care.

She can stare as much as she likes.

"You can take a picture, beautiful." I wink and she giggles.

"You look really cute with your glasses." Lilah coos at me and I playfully roll my eyes at the beautiful woman.

I've invited her to stay at my place for three days before Dale gets back. I wouldn't take no for an answer — I didn't want her to be by herself, alone with her thoughts.

"Well I'm blind without them." I mumble, pouting my lips and she smiles. "Lilah, stop looking at me like that." I bury my face in the crook of her neck and she throws her head back in laughter.

I begin to place soft kisses on her neck and she moans softly. I've begun to realise that neck kisses are one of her favourite things.

"You like that, don't you, beautiful." I whisper gently in her ear and she releases another moan, wrapping her legs around my waist. I place more kisses up and down her neck before my hand begins to travel further down her body until I'm tracing the waistband of her underwear. "Can I?"

"Yes." She moans and I slide my hand through and trace my finger up and down her wet slit. "Fuck, baby. You're soaking."

"Just for you." She whispers breathlessly and I smirk.

"Good girl." I praise and slide two fingers into her wet pussy.

"Uh." Lilah's mouth falls open as my fingers begin to move in and out of her. "Keep doing that." She buries the back of her head further into the pillows as I curl my fingers and begin to hit her g-spot.

My thumb slowly rubs her clit and I take in the moans that are escaping her plump lips. "That feels so good."

However, we are soon interrupted by my phone beginning to ring. I groan and reluctantly pull away from the goddess and go to retrieve my phone.

My jaw clenches at the caller ID knowing what's to come.

"You okay?" The angel laying on my bed whispers and I smile, walking back over to her and gently place a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm really sorry but I've got to head out for a bit. I'll leave you my card and you can order anything you want. Then when I get back we can finish what we started." I kiss her forehead and then grab my suit jacket. 

"How long will you be gone for?" Lilah cutely tilts her head and I can't hold back my smile at how beautiful she is.

"Couple hours tops." She gives me her gorgeous smile and nods.

"Stay safe."

•••

"Son, it's not looking good." My uncle gives me a tight-lipped smile and I sigh. "I have no idea how this woman is getting away with this shit. She's placing a restraining order on you."

My body freezes.

"She can't do that uncle Nasir!" I stress, running my hands through my hair.

"I promise you, Ollie. We will get this sorted." He reassures and I inhale a deep breath and nod my head.

I trust my uncle with my life.

Probably more than my own father.

"That woman you were with? Who is she?" I furrow my eyebrows at his question. "You looked happy when you were with her. Haven't seen you smile like that for ages." He smirks, patting my back and I bite my lip.

"It's really complicated, Nas." I grab my whiskey and down the rest of it before looking at him.

"What's her name?"

"Lilah." I smile.

"Lilah." He repeats. "And did I see a ring on miss Lilah's finger the other day?" He raises his eyebrows and my jaw clenches.

"He's a fucking idiot." I scoff at the thought of her poor excuse of a husband. "It's an arranged marriage, she's basically trapped. Her husband works for the company." I pour myself another drink and down the whole thing at once.

"Fucking hell, Ollie! You're having an affair with a married woman!" Nasir frowns, leaning forward.

"Trust me, if you saw the way that scumbag treats her you'd understand." I roll my eyes. "He doesn't give two shits about that woman, he makes her feel so low that she cries to me. She doesn't think she's worthy of love but I'm willing to show her. So yes, Nasir, I might be having an affair with a married woman but in the end I know it will be worth it."

Nasir grins.

"Fair enough. You do what you need to do, Son." He shrugs and I slowly nod my head. "She is very beautiful. Very beautiful." I snap my fingers in his face when he begins to daydream.

"Don't even think about it, old man." I lightly threaten, a small smile on my face.

"I ain't old, Ollie. I'm fifty-three years young." He winks, sitting back and resting his arms along the top of the sofa he's sat on.

I roll my eyes.

My uncle knows he's not bad looking. He is still yet to grow one strand of grey hair and it's obvious he's still pumping weights at the gym and even though he has plenty of women throwing themselves at him, he chooses to stay single.

"Back to your lovely ex-wife." Nasir claps his hands and pulls out some documents.

I stare down at the documents with furrowed eyebrows and feel the anger begin to rise. 

"I'm not having this, Nasir. That woman is nowhere near stable, so how is she getting away with this?!" I whisper harshly, slamming my hand on the table in front of me. "I haven't seen him for a whole year. He deserves to have me in his life. He should be living with me."

"And he will, Ollie. We'll figure it out, I know the best lawyer." Nasir reassures me and I bite my lip in worry.

"If anything happens to him —"

"We'll get your son to safety. I promise."

A/N
An I oop👁👄👁