Chapter Ten: What if... The Guardian Broken his Oath?

We've all seen what has Happened in the previous chapter. Darth Revan, has control over the Multiverse. It is Up to the Guardian to create a Team of heroes across the Multiverse. To defeat Revan.

The Guardian is willing to break his oath, for this fight.

Follow me and Let us see what will Happen to our Heroes.

_________________________________________

As a Mandalorian Gauntlet ship flys over the sea of Mon Calamari. Ahsoka Tano, Mandalore's Champion and Warrior. Was leading a Stealth mission on a Imperial Cargo ship, That Carried Important Information About the Siths and the Imperials Secert weapon And it could end the War. "Ok, We've gotten Information about this intel from the Imperials. Thanks to our Spies that are undercover in the Imperial base. It could even change the tide of the war." Ahsoka said to her Mandalorian Brothers and Sisters. Bo-Katan even agreed with her plan and the Information that she mentioned. Can change the war for good. "Hmm, I like the sound of this Plan. Tano." Bo-Katan said to Ahsoka. Liking her Plan. "Well, From what we heard from our spies, there's a Secert Cargo on board as well." Ahsoka said as she pulls up all of the Imperials that are Guarding the Cargo on the ship." Ahsoka said to the Team. "Ok, then you'll take out the troopers that are on Patrol. while me and the others hijacked the Bridge." Bo-Katan said to Ahsoka. As she chuckle and nod her head.

Everyone got their gear and Weapons ready. Ahsoka was at the Cargo ramp. Checking her Weapons one more time. Before jumping out of the Ship. Then Bo-Katan came in the Area and spoke to her. "So, got any plans for Tonight?" "No, No, Stop right there." Ahsoka joked to her. "You know I did find a Mandalorian, who kinda looks like your Type." Bo-Katan said to Ahsoka Trying to play matchmaker with Tano. "Ugh, Bo. For the last time, I am not interested in Dating anyone right now." Ahsoka said to Kryze being Serious about her Dating and all. Ahsoka pressed the Button to open the Ramp door. As she stand at the Edge of the Ship. Getting ready to jump. "What if his name was Lux?" Bo-Katan said to Ahsoka "ouch, and just we were becoming friends. Katan." Ahsoka joked to her as Bo-Katan just smiled at her Ahsoka smiled back at her. Then she jumped off the Ship. As she falls down from the Sky and saw the Cargo ship right in front of her. Ahsoka immediately stood up and Kept her legs straight As she hit the water to remain in Stealth still.

The Stormtroopers were walking around. Patrolling the Ship to make sure no Pirates will come and Sabotage the ship and Take its Cargo. One Stormtrooper went up to the Safety rails for bit. Then Ahsoka grabs the Stormtrooper and Threw him overboard. Ahsoka barrel rolls on board the Ship. And Shot two Stormtroopers in her path. One Stormtrooper aimed his Blaster and shoots at Tano, the Mando Jedi Ignited her Lightsabers and Deflected the Blaster bolt, sending the Blaster bolt back at the Stormtrooper and getting shot by his own laser bolt. Then Ahsoka put away her Lightsabers. And Double head shot two Stormtroopers. Then She got punched by a Purge Trooper Commander, as Ahsoka fell on the Floor and looks at the Purge Trooper. Tano Immediately jumped back on her feet and aimed her Blasters at the Purge Trooper.

"And I thought. You were more than a Warrior?" The Purge Trooper said. Taunting Ahsoka. As he tossed his Blaster Rifle and put up his Fists. Ahsoka smirked under her helmet and Put her Blasters away. As she put up her Fists as well. "And i am a good fighter as well." Ahsoka said taunting the Purge Trooper back. As he Growled and Began throwing punches at Ahsoka. She dodged his punches and swung a Right hook at him. Then the Purge Trooper swung a Left hook at Ahsoka. Then came a Right hook. But she backed away from that attack. Then the Purge Trooper did a Spin kick and jumped up and Kicked her at the Chest. Making Ahsoka Stumble back a little. The Purge Trooper chuckles at her. "Whoa!" Ahsoka said to Herself not looking at the Purge Trooper. "What's wrong? Too fast for ya?" The Purge Trooper said to her. As Ahsoka pointed up to the Sky. "Are you seeing that?" Ahsoka asked as the Purge Trooper didn't move at all. Because Ahsoka was seeing a Shadow Figure in the Sky. She was seeing the Guardian. Looking down on her and he spoke to Ahsoka.