Chapter Five: What If... Order 66 Failed?

We've all Ponder the Questions of all The Clones turning against the Jedi's by Order 66 Declare by Emperor Palpatine. But in this Universe, Arc Trooper-5555 aka Fives. Remains alive and waits for a Jedi that he will trust with his Secerts that he Discovered from Palpatine.

Follow Me, and Let us see what will Happened to our Heroes during the Finale events of the Clone Wars.

___________________________________________

________________

___

With the Clone Wars nearly at an end. Anakin Skywalker has been informed to stay and Guard the Chancellor on Coruscant. While Obi-Wan Kenobi is on the Chase to the Droid General of the Droid Army. General Grievous, if he kills And ends Grievous. The whole Droid army will Collapse, and will be helpless against the Clone Army, Ahsoka Tano and Captian Rex, and the Rest of The 501st Legion goes and Stops the Siege of Mandalore with Bo-Katan and other Mandalorians. And Arc Trooper Fives went with Ahsoka and Rex. He couldn't tell Skywalker, due to him being busy, but he knew that Ahsoka is willing to listen to her Friends. But He wanted to talk to her alone and for no one to listen to there Conversation. But Fives didn't get a Chance to tell Ahsoka, because she had Engaged in a Duel with Maul. Who was hopping for Anakin to show up, but instead he got Tano.

Fives and his Brothers kept Maul's Mandalorian Army busy, and they were Winning along with the Help of the Nite Owls. The Siege kept going for Hours. Until the Clones Won and Captured Gar Saxon and his Team. As Ahsoka Successful Captured Maul and took him back to the Republic Attack Cruiser. Ahsoka was walking up to the Bridge, Fives was walking out of his Room not thinking straight until he bumps into Ahsoka and both Fell on the Floor.

"Hey, Watch where you're Going." Ahsoka said as Fives shook his head and Got up and helped Ahsoka off of the Ground. "Sorry, Ahsoka... I'm wasn't all there today." Fives said as he pinched his nose and closed his eyes for a bit. Ahsoka sensed his Frustration and Fear. She never sensed fear from Fives. Even though he was the Best Arc Trooper besides Rex, Echo, Jesse, and the Bad Batch. Ahsoka Placed her hand on his Shoulder. Making Fives open his eyes and looks at Ahsoke and he lowered his arm from Pinching his nose. "Fives... Is there something you need to tell me?" Ahsoka asked as Fives looks at both hallways making sure that no one wasn't looking. But the Coast was clear and looks at Ahsoka.

"With all due Respect, Ahsoka. But I may have found some Secerts from Chancellor Palpatine. From your Absence as a Jedi." Fives said as Ahsoka was confused of what the Arc Trooper was saying, she was trying to put the Puzzle together of what Maul had told her about His Master's Plan. "Chancellor Palpatine. Is the Sith Lord and Has access to Order all Clones to Eliminate the Jedi." Fives said to Ahsoka. As she was in shocked. But she didn't know about the Inhibitor Chips in all of the Clone Army's Head. Ahsoka knew he was Telling the Truth and Agreed with Fives to help. "Ok, I Trust you." Ahsoka said to Fives as the Arc Trooper sighs in relief. Because Ahsoka knew he was telling the Truth. Palpatine's plan was about to fail and his Galactic Empire Image will fail as well.

Ahsoka and Fives quickly headed to the Bridge to tell this news to Commander Rex and Obi-Wan. They were both in shock indeed, and Kenobi successful destroyed Grievous on utapau. The Droid Army Collapse and are lost without orders or new orders. Ahsoka had Finally arrived at Coruscant and only took Rex and Fives with her. Kenobi was far from there Location and wouldn't be able to help her. She was on her own for now. Ahsoka, Fives, and Rex enter in the Senate Building and went to Palpatine's office. Anakin was still there.

Tano must hurry and rescue her friend. Before he falls into the Darkside. In your Universes Fives Dies by Commander Fox, who had his blaster to stun, but Palpatine used the Force and switched Fox's stun mode to Lethal. Anakin Skywalker falls to the Dark side and becomes the Powerful situ lord in the Galaxy. Darth Vader and Ahsoka never made it to Coruscant and Order 66 was declared and all Clones Turn againts the Jedi, Executing them for Treason. But in our Universes. Fives remains alive, and Tells Ahsoka about the Order 66 from Palpatine And the Inhibitor chips as well. If she can get Anakin to change his mind. He can kill Palpatine, end the sith once and for all.

Ahsoka saw the door opened and the three enter and saw Mace Windu with his Lightsaber blade pointing at Palpatine, who is deformed. Anakin was there with him. He was trying to tell Windu to not kill him. That it wasn't the jedi way. But Ahsoka ordered Rex and Fives to keep Anakin down. They both nodded and Tackled Skywalker to the Ground. As Mace Windu saw Ahsoka standing she nod her head signaling him to Kill Palpatine. He nod his head back he lifted his Lightsaber above his head then Swings it down to Palpatine. Cutting his head off. Ahsoka, Fives, Rex, and Anakin saw the Death of Palpatine. Master Windu kicks palpatine's dead body off the Senate Building.

Ahsoka orderd Rex and Fives to let Anakin go. Which they did. Skywalker gets up from the Ground and didn't believe that he was trying to help a Sith lord. After Fives had Explained Everything to him and the other Jedi Masters. Anakin was foolish and Blamed himself for believing Palpatine's Lies. But he had Support from his friends and told him to forget it.

Years Passed on. Padmé gave Brith to Baby Twins. A Girl and a Boy. Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, Rex, Fives, Echo, The Bad Batch, and Omega. Saw the Birth of Luke and Leia Skywalkers. And Anakin was a Proud to be a Father. Ahsoka was happy for him. Even though the Jedi Council had told Ahsoka that the Offer for her to return to the Jedi Council still stands. Ahsoka told them that she would think about it. Darth Maul was locked away in a maximum prison, and he won't be getting out anyime soon. All Clone Troopers have been Retired and went to live normal Lives. Some decided to stay in the Republic and help to keep Ryloth, and all Planets safe.

Caleb Dume had grown and became a Jedi master and now is Training his own Padawan named Ezra Bridger, a boy who was alone in the Streets of Lothal. After his parents died from Bandits. Caleb has a Secert Relationship with a Twi'lek on Ryloth named Hera Syndulla. She was a pilot and a Freedom Fighter as well. But as for his Padawan. He too had a some Secert Relationship with a Special Mandalorian on the Planet Krownest, and it could turn the tide of war. Her name was Sabine Wren, Daughter of Countless Ursa Wren and Alrich Wren as well. Her brother had died in the Battle of the Mandalorian civil war. And Ursa had made a Request for a Peace Treaty between Jedi's and Mandalorians for one Jedi to marry her Daughter. The New Jedi Masters Which is Ahsoka, Cal Kestis, Anakin, and Obi-Wan. All agreed with this Peace Treaty. Caleb Padawan Volunteered himself to get sent to Krownest and marry the Daughter of Ursa Wren. The Four Jedi Masters were Impressed by Ezra's Courage and agreed to send him to Krownest.

The Jedi and Mandalorian War was over as well. With Ezra Married to Sabine Wren.

Mandalorians and Jedis can finally live in Peace, Hope, Tranquility....

You all can say that. This is a Happy Ending and the end of The Clone Wars....

To Be Continued