Chapter Three: What If... Tristan Still Hated Sabine, and Stays with the Empire?

Family's are the Most Important things in Life. But some people have Forgotten about that, Some have Turned to good to Bad. Some have Stabbed their Family's in the Back. And Some had Lie to there Family's as well... even One will Kill His or Her's Enitre Family. But in this Reality.... One has Hatred over the Person, he used to look up to.

Follow me and let us See what is coming to our Surprise.

___________________________________________

__________________

In this Reality, Sabine Wren Reunites with her Family, that she left Few Years Back. But now she has Returned to them with Mandalore's Greatest Weapon, to Rule. The Darksaber. But Sabine wasn't fit to Rule Mandalore. She didn't had the Leadership spirit in her, but one Day she'll find the Right Mandalorian to Trust and Hand him or Her. The Darksaber to Rule And lead their People.

Sabine has been Questioning herself, about the Weapons that she made when the Empire. Tricked her to built them and were use against her People, But Sabine has Earn there Trust, Respect, Loyalty, and Their Redemption. But except for her Brother, Tristan Wren. He used to look up to his Big Sister, and wanted to grow up just like her and Fight with his Sister as a Warrior. He has Grown into... But, After The Empire Attacked Mandalorians. By the Weapons that Sabine Built. Tristan lost all of his Trust and his Heart has grown into Hatred. Tristan hasn't been talking to Sabine, even if Wren Tried talking to her "Little" Brother. He would walk away from Sabine or even say that he is Busy with the other Mandos.

Ursa. Sabine and Tristans Mother has seen how Tristan Was Treating Sabine. With Disrespect, and he never paid attention to her. But it didn't seem to Bother Sabine, But Ursa decided to have a Talk with her Son. And Try to make him stop his Foolishness. Even though Sabine had Betrayed them. But she'd Worked so hard into Getting everyone's Trust back. Including Ursa. But Everyone who is Leaving the Empire and Joining the Rebellion. Deserves An Opportunity for Redemption. Without that Hope.... They will Never Achieve lasting peace. Ursa walked in the Hallway, Looking for Sabine until she saw her Daughter in the Dining Room, Eating a Piece of Chocolate Cake. Ursa walks in the room and Towards Sabine. Who didn't see her Mother walking in. But as Ursa placed her hand on the Chair. She made a Loud Ahem. To get her Daughter's Attention.

"Oh.... Hi Mother. Is there something i can help you with?" Sabine asked Her Mother nicely. And wondering what Happened. Ursa Smiles at Sabine Softly and sits down next to her. "No, My Dear. I just wanted to come and talk to you." Ursa said as she Folded her hands together on the Table. Sabine stabbed one more Piece of Chocolate Cake and Eats it. She placed her Fork down and Swallows her cake. Then looks at her Mother.

"Sure, I was going to go tell you the same thing." Sabine said to Ursa as she rubs the back of her head. "I know Tristan, hasn't been talking to you lately. And I know he has been Disrespecting you." Ursa said to Sabine as she simply nodded her head and sighs Sadly. Sabine doesn't know why her Brother hates her so much. They used to have a Strong Bond, when they were Kids. But now.... That Bond was Broken... Shattered if you will. Sabine has been trying to rebuild her bond with her Brother, But... It has Failed Several times. Sabine was Heartbroken. That her Brother isn't willing to Trust her again....

But With the Help of her Jedi Friend. Ezra Bridger, She has Built a Very Powerful Bond with Ezra, Nothing couldn't tear them apart. They are Strong when divided, But Together They are More Stronger.

"I..... I Know Mother, and I am doing my Best, to Earn Tristan's Trust again. But.... He's Making it more Difficult for me." Sabine said to her Mother as she agreed with Sabine. Because Tristan will never act like this to Sabine. He was being a Childish Fool, even though he us a Mandalorian Warrior. But Mandalorian Warriors don't act like Children. "Mother........... Why doesn't he love me... What did i do to deserve this...." Sabine said in a Low Broken Voice. She was on the Verge of Tears. Ursa saw this and Wrapped her arms around Sabine, and Held her close to herself with a Tight grip. Sabine copied her Mother as well, and Buried her head in Ursa's Shoulders. Ursa Kissed her forehead and still held her close.