Chapter Seven: What If... Ahsoka Became a Mandalorian?

Everyone has Always been thinking about the Jedi Hero, Ahsoka Tano. Becoming a Mandalorian, Ahsoka has the Spirit of Leadership, Courage, strong with the Force. That kind of Spirits that Mandalore needs a New Jedi Mandalorian.

Follow me and let us see, How Ahsoka Tano would have Chosen to become a Mandalorian.

_________________________________________

We see our Hero, Entering in an Abandoned Imperial Base. That made Weapons and tested them on Rebellion Personal and Mandalorians. But it has been attacked by Mandalorian Freedom Fighters, they driven the Imperials off world. Leaving there Plans for any other future Weapons. To use against the Rebels and the Mandalorians. But the Mandalorian's Champion won't let them get there hands on weapons of mass destruction again.

Ahsoka wonders in the Imperial Base. She searches for the Imperial Plans. She keeps looking in each room. Until She found the Weapons Testing room. Ahsoka Kicks the door opened. She grabs the Edge of the door and Slides it out of the way. She saw the area destroyed and most of the Equipment was missing, Destroyed, or Stolen by Scavengers. Ahsoka walks around the Area, as she seeks for the plans and complete her task. Ahsoka opens a Locker and saw the Imperial Weapon Plans, she grabs the Plans and puts them in her backpack. And Quicky leaves the Testing area. Until she spotted three Imperial Commando's right in front of her. "Stand down, Mandalorian! Those Imperial Plans are ours and the Empire's." The Commander said to Ahsoka. As she didn't respond and waited for the right time to strike her Enemy's. "Surrender the Imperial Plans to us, and we might just spare your miserable Life.." the Captian said to Ahsoka. As she began to chuckle at the Three commandos as they looked at each other. Confused of why she was Laughing at them. Before the Lieutenant can speak. Ahsoka extended her right arm and Shoots a Flamethrower at the Three. The two Commando Dodged the flames in time. But the lieutenant didn't make it as he got burned alive. As he dropped down on his knees and collapse on the floor. The other two Commando's pointed there Blasters at Ahsoka. She looks at them and smirks underneath her helmet. "Give me you're Best Shot!" Ahsoka taunted. As the Commander Commando Growled at Ahsoka and began shooting her. Ahsoka dodged every Blaster bolt coming at her. She lean back and one Blaster bolt flew right above her helmet and it hit the wall. Ahsoka lifted herself back up and Jumps over to the Two Commando's and Double kicks them at the Face. Knocking them both to the wall and they both collapsed on the floor. As Ahsoka landed on her feet she looks at the Imperial Commando's and Scoffs at them Disappointed. "You guys call yourselves commandos of the Empire, Ha! Please..." Ahsoka said as she walks away from them and headed to the main entrance.

Once Ahsoka walks out of the Entrance. She stopped and saw thirty Stormtroopers in front of her, with there Blasters pointing at her. "Surrender Mandalorian. We have Outnumbered!!" The Stormtrooper Captian said to Ahsoka. As she rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips and while shaking her head. "I don't have time for this." Ahsoka Mumbled to herself as she looks at them. "As you must know, a Mandalorian never goes solo without her Clan." Ahsoka said as the Stormtroopers were looking at each other confused. As Ahsoka placed her hand on her helmet's dome and speaks out again. "I said a Mandalorian Never goes Solo, without Her Clan!!"

As the Stormtroopers heard her the second time and were still confused of her. "Uh..... Is that some type of Stupid Catchphrase?" The Stormtrooper rookie asked. Until he got hit by a Blaster bolt. Then the other Stormtroopers were all hit by Whistling Birds as they all dropped to the Ground like Fly's then two Mandalorians landed on the Ground and Ahsoka was walking up to her Friends.