Chapter Six: What If... Hera Sacrifice herself, Instead of Kanan?

Hope is what The Rebellion believe in, To keep Fighting the Empire, and keep finding new people who hate the Empire.
But.... One man lost Hope over one person he deeply cares about.

Follow me, and Let us see how Kanan Jarrus Fell to the Darkside and is obsessed bringing back his fallen love.

___________________________________________

____________

In this Universe, is about the Crew trying to libertarian the Planet Lothal. The homeworld of the Jedi hero, Ezra Bridger. Hera had been Captured by the Empire, Kanan, Sabine, and Ezra decided to go and Free Hera. From the Imperials.

Ezra and Sabine went in the base Disguised as Imperial Tie Fighters. To fool the Stormtroopers and Death Troopers. If the Purge Troopers were in there Universe. Sabine and Ezra would've been caught and Tortured by them. Due to Ezra being a Jedi and thr Purge Troopers are Jedi hunters. I have seen many Flaws from the Crew and The Mandalorian Culture. I could tell you, I could Interfere, I could save the Universe. But I doubt you all won't listen. by your minds being Brainwashed by his Lies. I am glad that some of my friends aren't Brainwashed by his lies, and I'm hoping his Universe for Tano will fail. Due to his Obsession over her. Which Disgusts me.

Kanan slices a Hole underneath the room, where Hera was being held at. He successfully Rescues Hera and carried her to the Top of the Fuel tanks. While they waited for Sabine and Ezra to bring the Imperial Gunship. Kanan held Hera close to him as she did the same. Hera looks at Kanan. And smiles at him. "Kanan, I'm happy that you came back for me." Hera said to kanan as he looks at her even know that, he is blind. He smiles and held her hand. "It was my plan, and Ezra's as well." Kanan said as Hera giggled at him for mentioning Ezra. Even though Bridger's Plan get's them out of Dangerous situations like this. And not getting killed. Despite that Kanan's plan. Aren't all always..... well, Good. But they still help in their missions. Kanan looks up and Saw the Imperial Gunship hovering near the Fuel tank. The Blast doors open and Ezra was the one standing. "Come on you Two, Time to go." Ezra said as he reached his hand. To Kanan and Hera, so he can help them get on board. While Sabine keeps the Ship steady. But... Pryce was in a AT-AT Walker and ordered the Drivers to fire on the Fuel tanks that the Crew are on. The AT-AT's shot there Blaster Bolts at the Fuel tank and it got hit. Making the Whole Tank explode. Kanan quickly Used the Force to block the Fire from reaching to them. Sabine tried to keep the Ship steady and shields were Malfunctioning.

"We have to go, Now! Our Shields are down!" Sabine yelled through thr Cockpit as Ezra heard her and nod his head. "Kanan!" Hera yelled as she tried to run over to Kanan. But he Quicky used the Force to stop Hera where she was at. But Hera had enough strength to slowly step towards Kanan. As she kept moving to him. Then she Reached her hand out to Kanan. And Grabs his hand. Kanan was confused. So was Ezra,

"Hera! What are you doing? Go back to the Ship." Kanan said telling to go back to the ship. As she shook her head and Grabs Kanan's Arm. "The Galaxy has lost enough Jedi's. Don't stop Fighting.... for me." Hera said to Kanan as he was confused at first. Until Syndulla Pulls Kanan and Throws him onto the Gunship. He lost focused of thr Force and the Fire continued. Sabine Quickly flew away from the flames. After Kanan saw Hera Sacrificing herself and died in the Flames....

Ezra saw the Whole thing, He couldn't do nothing to save her life. Sabine knew that Hera didn't make it, and shed some Tears of her Death. Kanan was all on his fours. Looking down on the Ground. Ezra knew he was angry and upset. And left him alone. Kanan lost his heart, and His Lover... Jarrus will not let Hera's Sacrifice be in vain. Once they made it to the Secert Location of there Base. Ezra had told Zeb everything and for him to leave Kanan alone. The Lasat was sad to hear about the Death of Hera. But They all know that she isn't fighting Imperials anymore. She was finally at peace, and Reunited with her Mother at last. In You're Universe, Kanan makes the Sacrifice and Hera lives to fight the Empire. After the fall of the Empire, she was pregnant with Kanan's child rasied him alone. His name was Jacen Syndulla Specter 7. But in this Universe, Jacen Syndulla will and never be Born. All Because of Hera's Sacrifice. Leaving Kanan Pondering in his own Thoughts, and Slowly falling into Depression.