Weighing Grudges 002

Since some of the 1-B nicknames might be difficult! I've made a list for the ones I will use in this chapter.

Baby face/baby fat: Nirengeki Shoda.

Wannabe/fuse fuck: Yosetsu Awase.

Jaws/crackhead: Juzo Honenuki.

Slanted Eye: Neito Monoma.

Flutterfuck: Kouji Koda (not in Class 1-B but people always forget him!!)

Class B Emo (or Emo for short given the context)/Shadow-shit: Shihai Kuroiro

Go on!!

'Watch where you're going, baby fat!' Katsuki snarls, not even taking a good chance to size him up before deeming he's pathetic. He's a tubby guy, and just looks up at Katsuki with a high browed frown. Not quite scared, but more offended. As though it was only the nickname that went through, Katsuki then shoves past, only to meet more Class 1-B entourage behind him. Fuse fuck and Class B Emo.

'That was rude,' Fuse fuck notes, making it a point to get in front of Katsuki. His eyes keeping on Katsuki, 'I don't like it when people disrespect my friends.'

'Fucking cheesy as hell, move over!' Katsuki commands, not even trying to get around. This bitch will move over.

Fuse fuck just eyes him and Class B Emo shakes their head disapprovingly, pulling up their inky black face to eye him. An unrelenting gaze, but Katsuki is also a very unrelenting person. He matches up with just as much ferocity if not more. Then Fuse fuck snaps, 'You can't just get whatever you want! You move!' he gets so angry he might just shove Katsuki out the way.

'Fuck off! I was here first!' Heads turn to them from all around the hall, Katsuki doesn't know if this is the second year section of the school, third year, or first year with how goddamn crowded it is. He counts one recognizable face, but it's a General Studies student he's only seen once. Unremarkable. Why does he even still remember the shit?

'Har, har, har! How mature!' Fuse fuck remarks.

'Har! Har! HAR!' Fuse fuck takes a step back, and Class B Emo's eyes blow wide momentarily. Shit, Katsuki didn't even realize he was screaming, well fuck that, 'YOU THINK YOU'RE THE SHIT NOW BECAUSE YOU LEARNT TO TALK TO PEOPLE!? I SAID FUCK OFF!'

Which he happily does, because soon there's a teacher none of them have ever seen before, booking it towards them, 'What's happening here?'

Baby fat looks more nervous and rushes to his friends' side. God, Katsuki can't stand Class 1-B. 

'Nothing.' Baby Fat is quick to say. His elevated brows betray him, can't even say a thing without it seeming like an absolute, goddamn lie! FUCKING MORON!

Katsuki's getting so goddamn mad, he feels his hand swing before he can even tell it to still. Already in the air when he commands his body to freeze, a balled up fist just a few centimeters from Baby Fat who falls down before it even hits him. Katsuki sneers as though that was his intention, and there's a very satisfying feeling about bringing even something close to harm to a  Class 1-B student. 

Baby Fat hurriedly gets back up, and Fuse fuck is at his side. Asking if he's OK and whatnot, and Class B Emo eying him with a hellish amount of contempt. Remind Katsuki to punch the look off his face later.

The teacher looks like their eyes might burst out though, 'WE WILL NOT TOLERATE BULLYING!' She's quick to say in a very snappish tone; her voice reminds Katsuki of a chihuahua.

'I was joking,' Katsuki scowls. An obvious lie, because Fuse fuck practically switches his head to him as fast as a pocket knife, as though insulted to see him make up such a thing to slip out of this situation.