˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚In the following time he took his life - 1.1

All Tsuyu ever wanted was a trickle of peace.

Ironic, isn't it?

Because Tsuyu is also in the most chaotic class in U.A this year.

With the villain attack pinpointed at them.

Well, Tsuyu never said she wanted her life to be peaceful.

She just wanted peace.

And being a hero would provide that, right?

Her little siblings always saw her as a role model.

Her younger brother would sit with her, and gently smack at her shoulder and laugh, before saying, 'That did nothing?! One of these days I'll get stronger than you! Just you wait.'

And when he gets upset about it, Tsuyu feigns pain and begins to writhe on the couch until he feels bad and gets her a cup of water and a slice of that cake in the fridge.

.

So yeah, her life was alright. Tsuyu was content with it.

Until she found out she wasn't.

Tongue sticking out, her eyebrows knit together in confusion. Wide, dark eyes staring down at her sheets. She cradles herself with her arms, her nice, warm, stringy sweater dousing her with a little bit of comfort. It's hard though. With the blanks in the air, the glum that weighs over everybody, and how nothing cheers anybody up anymore, Tsuyu is restless.

Even Ashido doesn't try to change what happens. Even Ashido knows she'll never change anything. And if Ashido can't do it, nobody can. If Midoriya can't smile, nobody can. If Bakugou couldn't bear his own life, nobody knew.

Tsuyu's supposed to be a hero. She was supposed to care, she was supposed to notice, but... she didn't know a lot about Bakugou, did she? The first time she saw the name, the first thing she thought was Isn't Bakugou that model's name? Obviously going back to Mitsuki. She wasn't so enamored with the fashion world, she just knew the very basics.

God. Mitsuki was practically a fundamental in the fashion world! Her name's known everywhere in Japan.

But Tsuyu knew for a fact, that she would just rather avoid Bakugou. He was loud, abrasive, and mean. Uraraka had come to her after the sports festival, hugging and clinging to her clothes and sniffling into her shoulder with this grateful smile. Tsuyu was confused, was she happy with her loss? Obviously not if she was crying so much, but... what was it? The people that surrounded Bakugou shared a part of the boy's oddness it seemed. Tsuyu wouldn't be able to understand that.

But then again, Bakugou was attractive in his own way, the way he was just so full of life. Ready. Vigorous. Every part of him moved with force, claiming and screaming that he wasn't something be reckoned with, so it couldn't end like this, body wrapped underneath sheets on a stretcher. A tuft of ash blonde hair that looked so murky now. If Tsuyu saw his eyes, what would they look like?

Dead? Void of emotion, or would they cling to the feeling he felt seconds before he had crippled in the bathroom. Shit, that's so disgustingly morbid... it's hard to pause this train of thought, especially since Tsuyu has even thought to herself that if he had died in the girls' washroom, Tsuyu's not sure she'd be able to step in there without seeing spiky hair lurking in the shadowed corners, fried from a scene she never even got to witness. She already feels the hysteria breaching the air.

Mandatory therapy is put in session by teachers. Perhaps to avoid more incidents like Bakugou's.

Bakugou's friends are breaking slowly, so compressed amongst themselves lately.