Cat!Schlatt Au 2

{Timeskip👹}

Schlatt had turned back into a cat, Quackity was getting ready for school. Though Schlatt realized he had to wait for Quackity to get home..

"Bye kitty! Try and not mess the house please." Quackity said before he closed the door.

Schlatt turned back into a human. "Tch, whatever. I'll just be exploring again anyway." Schlatt talked to himself.

"Hm, let's check out his closet." He walked into Quackity's bedroom then to the closet. He took one of Quackity's hoodies and wore it.

"Smells like him.." He stayed in Quackity's hoodie and waited for the man to get home.

{Time skip again}

Quackity had gotten home, he unlocked the door and saw a man, so called the 'Cat' laying on the floor. Sleeping.

"WHAT THE- HOW OR WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?!- WHO ARE YOU?" Quackity screamed. Then the cat woke up and sat up, and looked at Quackity

"Chillax." He stood up and turned to a cat, again

"...what the fuck?-" Quackity was confused and concerned. His cat was a human? Oh wow.

Schlatt went over to Quackity and admired him.

"..this is very concerning.. HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO-" Quackity laughed in a concerned and excited way.

Schlatt turned into a human and closed the door behind Quackity, also closed the curtains so no one would see.

"Pet me, idiot." Schlatt requested pets, he really likes pets doesn't he-

Quackity did his request quickly. He looked excited. "YOUR HAIR?? ITS SO SOFT- YOUR EARS, CAN I PET THEM?" Maybe Quackity was a little too excited..

"Mhm. Sure." Schlatt didn't give a shit. He just wanted pets.

Quackity immediately pets his ears, suddenly Schlatt pulled him close and hugged him. "Woah- So, soft-" Quackity was a bit concerned than earlier.

Schlatt then made them fall on the floor, he was too lazy to stand for ages. Quackity turned red, 'am i- dreaming?-' Quackity thought to himself, no, he was not😒

"I missed you." Schlatt said in a tired and calming voice.

"I missed you too kitty" Quackity laughed while saying that.

Schlatt made random noises, very random, "Okay- can you let me go so I can change?- and uhm- eat?-"

"Mm. No." Schlatt responded to Quackity.

"But-"

Schlatt hushed Quackity and hugged him tightly, then made purring sounds.

"Oh god, I might aswell do it later..-" Quackity said in a concerned tone.

"How dare you leave me all alone in this stinky house."

"HEY MY HOUSE ISNT STINKY!" Quackity quickly sat up after Schlatt said that.

"Sure it does." Schlatt also sat up and rested his head on Quackity's chest.

"I-" Quackity sighed, he knew he had to stay with Schlatt for a while,,,

{HAHA CLIFFHANGER AGAIN👹}