Normal Life Au :]

Schlatt woke up in a room, it maybe was Quackity's room, he rubbed his eyes, so he can wake up, lol. He can smell the goods of pancakes, he was hungry. He stood up and followed the smell of pancakes, as he was in the kitchen, he saw Quackity cooking.

Schlatt went over to Quackity and hugged him from behind. “Goodmorning Amor!” Quackity said to Schlatt. “Goodmorning Sugar Pumpkin.” Schlatt said in his morning voice.

Schlatt let go of him and sat down on a chair, patiently waiting for the food. Quackity went over to Schlatt and placed his food down, which so called “Pancakes”.

Quackity sat down on the other chair and watched Schlatt eat, as he was watching him eat, he felt hungry. Schlatt looked up at him, “Want a bite Pumpkin?” Schlatt asked Quackity with a grin. “O-oh, uhm- sure!”

Schlatt lifted up a fork with a pancake sticking on it, Quackity then took a bite and happily ate it. Schlatt stared at Quackity eating, they were both smiling.

They liked adoring eachother, {of course this is the normal life au. Anyways, onto the story-} Schlatt stood up and washed the dishes.

Meanwhile Quackity, he stared at Schlatt washing the dishes with a smile. “he looks so pretty..” Quackity thought.

Schlatt then was ready for work, {Yeah of course he showered, got ready, got his hair ready- lol} he was ready to leave, but there was one thing he almost forgot

ah, the duck plushie!” Schlatt went in the living room and took a duck plushie that was on the couch, then went to the front door, Quackity stopped him

“Amor wait!-” Schlatt looked back, their eyes met, Quackity then kissed him, as a goodbye kiss. “Have a nice day Amor.” Schlatt smiled, “You too Pumpkin Spice.”

Schlatt then left, Quackity had to wait for him.

{Ah yes, Cliffhanger ik, it's annoying >:') but hey, nice story right- normal life Au?- heh, don't really mind me- I was just bored :') hope you enjoyed tho, lol}