Cat!Schlatt Au

{I JUST YK HAD THIS IDEA OUT OF NOWHERE OKAY, anyways wattpad logic alert}

Quackity was walking to school with Sapnap and Karl, they were talking about random things and all, a cat caught their sight and Quackity got distracted by the cat.

"KITTY" Quackity ran towards the cat aggressively and pet it gently "You guys go on! There's more time for this kitty anyway" Quackity told Karl and Sapnap.

Sapnap and Karl walked in the school, leaving Quackity all alone with the Human-Cat.

[Cat!Schlatt POV]

"Hm. What an annoying human. But I like his pets and all but, why'd he make them leave him alone with me? Psshh. Oh well." I thought to myself,

[Quackity POV]

"He's so cute- I WANNA KEEP HIM!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, til i checked my phone, I'm late for class-

"Oh god uhm-" I stopped petting the cat and quickly ran inside.

[Cat!Schlatt POV]

"What the hell? Why'd he leave a cat alone outside a fuckin building? Tch. He better pet me again."

I then turned around and walked away, waiting for the bell to ring.

{TIMESKIP}

I heard the bell rang, I had to run back to the entrance. I waited for the boy. There he is, our eyes met.

He ran up to me and picked me up, what was he doing? He took me to his home.

Oh boy, he has a nice house. There I go exploring, he's changing his clothes.

[Quackity POV]

'He has nice fur! It's fluffy.' I thought.

I pick him up, and continue petting him. He wasn't so bad, why wouldn't anyone own him?

{TIMESKIP, 12AM}

[Cat!Schlatt POV]

I turn into human in the bathroom, no one wasn't looking right?

Then I walked into Quackity's room quietly. Closed the door gently. I went over to the sleeping human.

"Wow. He looks, pretty." I said while I stare at him sleeping, maybe I'll show him my identity soon enough.

I sat down beside him, I hear his soft whimpers. "Is he having a nightmare?" I thought to myself. I gently lay down beside him and hug the human.

He wasn't so bad, maybe less bad but I'll go with it for now.

{CLIFFHANGER 👹 I have to think for ideas🤩✨ so Cliffhanger for now}