Childhood Bestfriends Au 2

{Its 4am help}

[Schlatt POV still]

It's 9pm, we were about to sleep, he asked me something, he seems fruity

"Hey- uhm, can I wear your hoodie..?-" That's weird, but okay.

"Yeah sure." I gave my hoodie to him, yep, oversized.

"Thanks!" He said in an exciting tone.

Now that I think of it, maybe we're both fruity?

"Alright. Dumb Duck. Cmere." I cuddled with him, as he requested for tonight. He looks cute in my hoodie. Heh

"Thanks Schlatt" He cuddled me back, wow, he seems obsessed, is he inlove with me? Pfft.

"Goodnight Quackity." I pat his back and slept, pretty fruity/j

"Goodnight Schlatt." He stuffed his face in my chest, wow- obsessed much? Pfft, I'm joking around. He's a simp anyway.

{TIMESKIP}

I woke up before him, carefully let him go and went to the kitchen, i cooked some pancakes for breakfast.

He woke up and went halfway out of the bedroom, he still looked sleepy. I looked at him, 'woah.. he looks pretty.' I thought to myself.

"Hey Quackity. Want pancakes?" I chuckled a bit, he looked messed up. I like it for some reason..

"Yeah sure." He yawned, went over to the chair and sat down. Yawned again.

I quickly put a plate infront of him and put a pancake on his plate "Enjoy." I stared at him while he was eating.

He seemed hungry. Then he looked up at me "Why the fuck are you staring at me?" Woah, rude mood today?

"Its nothing. Just continue eating. I'll eat in a bit." I scoffed with a smile, I went back to the bedroom

"Weirdo.." He continued eating.

[Narrator POV]

Schlatt and Quackity,
They both fell in deep love with eachother.
Yeah they don't show it much but they
showed it when they were sleeping.

[Quackity POV]

He's such a weirdo.. I like it..

I walked over to Schlatt, maybe he isn't that bad after all. Just like old times. Well, maybe less of the times.

"Schlatt! I have a questionnnn!!" I asked him excitingly and nervously.

"What the fuck is it?" He said in a rude tone.

"If we ever get to be boyfriend and boyfriend, would you stay with me if we ever got married? It's not like I'm gay or anything-" I asked him, in a nervous tone..

"If you want to. I don't mind at all Pumpkin." Schlatt chuckled softly. Wow- what an answer. Tch

"STOP CALLING ME PET NAMES" I screamed at him in a flustered tone.

"Alright alright. Jeez." He laughed.

Jeez, maybe he has feelings for me.. well, maybe I also have feelings for him.

I lay down beside him and hug him, woah, he feels soft and fluffy.

[Narrator POV]

Schlatt hugs him back, Quackity had a feeling to ask him 1 more question. But he feels like he needs to ask him when their older. So they both wait.

{Timeskip, Quackity 21. Schlatt 22.}

[Quackity POV]

'It's the day. I know it! I just, gotta get ready for today. I'm excited!!' I thought to myself.

I run outside and look for Schlatt, I didn't see him. 'Maybe he's in his house still?' I thought.

I run to his house quickly and knock on the door. No answer. I bang the door louder. Schlatt opened it!

"Hi Schlatt!" I excitedly greeted him. Does he ask me or do I ask him..?

"Hey Pumpkin." Schlatt responded.. 'is he drunk?. Oh god.' I thought, maybe he was. Is this why he's calling me that?

He kisses me on my forehead. God he smells like an alchoholic.

"Come on in. I got food ready." He picked me up and placed me on his couch. I'm afraid to ask him.

"So, uhm, how are you Schlatt?" I asked him in a nervous tone. Heh. I can't ask him yet, what if he doesn't have feelings for me?

"I'm good. What about you Pumpkin Spice?" He chuckled. Yep. He sure was drunk..

"I'm good! It's just.. somethings bothering mee.." I also chuckled in a nervous way.

"Wanna go to the playground where we met? I'm sure that'll stop the 'something' from bothering you." He responded. The Ram surely is something.

"Oh, sure!" I gotta ask him there. I know it.

"I'll go get ready." I watch him go in his room. I sit there waiting patiently.

[Third Person POV]

Schlatt puts on some formal jeans and long sleeves. He walks out of his room, oh look. Quackity is blushing.

"Oh wow, you look.-" Quackity complimented him. He's a fucking simp.

"Yep. Now let's go." Schlatt carried Quackity all the way to the playground.

"I CAN WALK Y'KNOW-" Quackity laughed while shouting at Schlatt. Such lovebirds.

"Alright alright." Schlatt put Quackity down on the slide and kissed Quackity on the cheek

"STOP THAT- YOU'RE NOT HELPING" Quackity screamed at Schlatt while he was red.

"Pfft. What a cutie." Schlatt ruffled his beanie and hair. Then sat down on the ground beside the slide and Quackity.

"So uh Schlatt can I ask you something?" Quackity asked nervously. Oh god. He was gonna do it.

"What is it?" Schlatt responded. Oh boy oh boy-

"Do you wanna uhm, y'know like- date and all-" Quackity chuckled nervously, still nervous that he kind of sweated.

"Yeah. Sure." Schlatt responded without hesitation. Wow- that's brave, /j

Quackity quickly tackled him and laughed, Schlatt laughed with him.

"Alright alright, get off me." Schlatt patted Quackity on the back.

"I love you I love you I love you>:D" Quackity told him excitingly. Wow, is he really that obsessed with schlatt?/hj

"I love you too Pumpkin." Schlatt responded and carried Quackity.

Schlatt grabs Quackity's legs and made his legs wrap around Schlatts waist then they both went home. Jesus christ were they gonna make out?/j

Quackity opened the door and kissed Schlatt.

"Thanks for taking me home today! Can I come over tonight?" Quackity asked Schlatt. Schlatt seemed happy.

"Sure, I'll fix the house." Schlatt responded to his question and ran to his house.

Quackity ran to his room and quickly showered and dressed up, then ran to Schlatts house

Schlatt opened the door, "Come in Pumpkin." Schlatt smiled at Quackity,

Quackity quickly ran inside and kissed Schlatts cheek, then ran around.

{{Cliffhanger 👹 1049 words}}