13. ❄Akaza❄

❄- Akaza just sort of showed up one day.

❄- Why you may ask? Well you let rengoku out for his daily garden walk.

❄- Shoot, you thought today was going good, boy where you in for a rude awakening.

❄- and then you heard hissing and growling and yowling.

❄- You walked outside to see scraps of yellow and purple going at it. Rolling and biting on eachother.

❄- yet another fight you had to break up with Rengoku.

❄- You pulled the two apart and held them by their scruffs rendering them immobile.

❄- Rengoku was hissing aggressively and was extremely pissed. Which is extremely shocking.

❄- This is our Rengoku, a literal sweetheart who you though could even hurt a fly.

❄- Sadly, Larry the fly was caught under Rengoku and was squished.

❄- R.i.p. that fly boi ayyyee. (Sorry)

❄- Rengoku was so angry that he bit you and clawed up your arm.

❄- you ended up dropping them both and sitting on the ground.

❄- your arms hurt like heck. Dang ren has some sharp claws.

❄- Kyojuro walked up to you and started licking your wounds as an apology.

❄- Even if he hated akaza, that was no excuse for hurting you.

❄- Akaza just walked up to you and rubbed his face against your hand wanting pats.

❄- when he got what he wanted he looked at rengoku and rubbed against him.

❄- He was not amused and walked away with akaza tailing him and meowing.

❄- This was odd to you. You had never seen him so angry and upset.

❄- The other cats weren't too pleased with akaza and didn't really know what to do.

❄- After a while this became an everyday thing.

❄-  kyo slowly became used to him being around.

❄- It was too the point where he was just ignoring Akaza's Existence.

❄- Kyo still loved you tho. And would act normal and sweet.

❄- Everytime you'd let ren outside you'd see akaza chasing up behind him and rubbing against kyo.

❄- Kyo just kept ignoring him.

❄- eventually by that I mean after 7 months. The two started to get along.

❄- They even became close friends. Except when akaza got the bright idea of trying to eat kyo's sweet potatoes.

❄- It didnt end well. For akaza that is.

❄- but they were cool after an hour or too.

❄- Akaza is learning his way around the house and he's learning. The others seem to be ok with him.

❄- Except sanemi and Iguro.

❄- they still don't trust him. And rightfully so.

❄- It doesn't bother akaza tho. He could honestly care less what those too think.

❄- How he feels about you❄

❄- He likes to spend time with you. He follows you to the kitchen and he'll watch you.

❄- Akaza has a lot of respect for you and the lady cats. He likes to think of himself as a mighty protector.

❄- He isn't too friendly with men. He doesn't really like interacting with human men.

❄- In his eyes, you are his queen and he's you loyal servant awaiting your every command.

❄- That's how much loyalty he had too you.

❄- He seems to get along with everyone just fine. But sanemi and obanai. They still don't like him.

❄- Yet again he doesn't care.

❄- The play with kyo's tail and ot often ends in play fighting.

❄- He sometimes hisses at tanjiro. But other times he's gentle with him. Like a big brother almost.

❄- he tried to play with senjiro bit kyo doesn't let him get to close to his little brother.

❄- he likes to be around you.

❄- over time he grew into a loving kitty who loves affection.

❄- if your holding him, he will rub his head on your neck and he will nuzzle you.

❄- if he's walking on the ground he will rub against your leg and meow.

❄- he will talk to you well meow at you. Your conversations are mostly like:

❄- "Hay buddy how r ya?" "Raaaarw. Meow murrrrr mrap mrap."

❄- He knows you can't really understand him but he enjoys talking too you.

❄- In conclusion, he loves you dearly. He wants to protect you more than anything. And he will do so.

🌺I ran out of ideas for this chapter. So it's a bit shorter than my other chapters. Bye bye- Author-chan 🌺