5. 🌊Tomioka and shinobu🦋

🌊- Giyuu was a ally cat.

🌊- and he knew it. He knew it so well.

🌊- Everyday every minute is a hustle. And a race to see who is stronger.

🌊- after all the strongest are the ones who get to eat. While the weak go hungry.

🌊- for giyuu this was how he thought but when it came to kits he just couldn't resist them down on their luck.

🌊- somehow he was stuck with 4 little kittens to take care of. He knew these little ones well.

🌊- he fed them, gave them shelter, and protection.

🌊- he spent his days striving with 4 mouths to feed and including himself.

🌊- he knew this wouldn't work for long. He knew that someday he as going to have to abandon the 4 kits if he had any chance of survival.

🌊- but deep down. He hated the thought of leaving them. He hated it. He didn't want to leave them for the rats and dogs to gobble up

🌊- he knew that he had to find a better place for them.

🌊- he had been sitting on a staircase at your neighborhood store.

🌊- he had seen you and walked up to you meowing and wanting you to follow him.

🌊- once you did you saw a little box with. Red,yellow,black and orange, and blue little kitten.

🌊- the four kittens emerged and came close to you allowing you to pet them and one of the bit you.

🌊- im sure you know who.

🌊- You picked up the four kittens and giyuu and put them in the car.

🌊- of course they were startled by the sound of the car starting but got used to it.

🌊- once they got home you were greeted by the others and you gave the five cats a well needed bath.

🌊- Giyu seemed to be happy and the kitties seemed to love playing with rengoku and attacking his tail.

🌊- little did giyuu know his peace was about to come to a end.

🦋- Enter the little bully herself.

🦋- later that day you went to go get more cat food and other needed necessities for them.

🦋- you saw Kocho and stuck your finger into the little hole in the crate,which she rubbed her face against.

🦋- you quickly recognized her due to her little butterfly hair pin and adopted her.

🦋- once you were done shopping you brought her home and as soon as she saw giyuu she skidded towards him.

🦋- he began poking him with her paw and taunting him. He didn't seem to care.

🦋- feeling annoyed herself she left him alone and joined you and Mitsuri on the couch.

🦋- shinobu is a nice kitty but she has a bit of a temper tho.

🦋- but she loves and craves attention from you.

🦋- she seemed to enjoy belly rubs and getting gentle kisses on her face.

🦋- she seems to love eating fancy cat food or stealing your food.

🦋- she is rather motherly towards the ganpachiro squad and affectionate to you.

🦋- she rubs herself against you as a claim of her territory. She seems to love you dearly.

🦋- she doesn't seem to like dogs that much and rather you stay away from them as well.

🦋- altogether shinobu loves you and her new home.

🌺Howdy, im back only one last kitty to add or do y'all want me to add the upper moons and muzan as well? Also I was thinking about writing a Shinobu x female reader in honor of some of my bi or lesbian ppl. Would y'all be interested?- Author-chan🌺