2. ✨Meeting Tengen✨

✨- After a while of you adopting rengoku you realized that he seemed lonely

✨- so you decided to get him a friend to play with so he wouldn't be alone while you were at work.

✨- And that's just what you did.

✨- you met Tengen at a well known pet shop. They were known for having expensive pets.

✨- you feeling curious walked inside and asked if they sold cats.

✨- luckily for you they did and they werent expecting as you thought. Mostly because they were having a sale on those cats.

✨- you followed the employee to the other side of the store where there we're little windows with cats inside.

✨- she told you to take your time which you did.

✨- you were about to walk past the 10th cage when a little grey paw stuck out and loud meowing as heard.

✨- you walked over and discovered Tengen he was reaching out for you and and meowing.

✨- you noticed the red symbol on his eye and you instantly knew that it was tengen.

✨- you called the lady over and she unlocked the cage for him and handed him too you.

✨- you did buy some fancy cat food and take him home as well. Needless to say, he seemed happy and impressed with you.

✨- you were obviously wealthy weren't you? You had a big beautiful house, a nice car, a beautiful garden, and a pool. What more could their be?

✨- when you came through the door you were greeted buy rengoku's loud meows and him running towards you.

✨- he sniffed the kennel crate that tengen was in and his tail swished with happiness.

✨- Tengen was happy too, when you opened the door he leaped out on rengoku and they both bern nuzzling eachother.

✨- eventually both cats were laying on their backs looking up at you (picture above) purring and slowblinking.

✨- you knew that you had two hashira cats down now there were that meant there were seven left to find.

✨-you just hoped you could find them in time so nothing happens to them.

✨- Honestly you were kinda excited about finding them and bringing them back with you.

✨- all you needed was some sleep.it had already been plenty stressful for you. So now sleep was the best option

✨- after eating, both cats followed you too the room and hoped on your bed and starred at you.

✨- you sighed and looked at them these little shots knew that you knew they were teasing you.

✨- for some reason you new this was gonna be a long day and night.

✨- but it made you happy to see rengoku happy.

✨- Tengen is a needy cat he wants his fur bushed everyday at 12, naps at 3, actually likes baths at 4, and so on.

✨- be prepared to go on this boy 24/7 because he won't let you sleep until you give him a spa day.

🌺I have written another chapter. Thank Umai. Now that I think bout it that was way funnier in my head. Anyways hope you enjoyed. I post the next chapter later maybe today or tomorrow. I've got nothing better to do.-Author-Chan