4. ☁Meeting Muichiro and Giyomi🌰

☁🌰- Mui and Giyomi was napping under a tree in your backyard.

☁- where were you? You were tending to your garden planting flowers and setting up the soil and manure.

☁- you looked up to see mui walking up to you. His little fluffy tail was in the air.

☁- you smiled and took off your gloves before beckoning him closer and petting his soft blueish fur.

☁- Of course he was extremely hesitant and was litterally like, "We don't touch me bitch. Ok fine just one pat." So you went in fir a pet.

☁- his little head dipped into your hand and rubbed on it. He seemed to enjoy having his chin scratched.

☁- his eyes were beautiful bit clouded almost as if he had no emotions at all.

🌰- Giyomi noticed his little friend was missing and followed the scent of him.

🌰- he seen smelled a person. A woman if he was correct. He could hear her calm voice speaking to mui.

🌰- he got closer and understood that you had noticed him and you were calling out to him.

🌰- now that you could see him you noticed he was HUGE. You automatically assumed he was a Maine coon. Based on him being supersized.

🌰- you knew it was gyomei because of his eyes and his abnormal size. But he seemed happy to allow you to pet him.

☁- mui was getting a bit jealous that he wasn't getting as much attention as gyomei

☁- but you gave him pats too. You offered to take them inside and they quickly followed you.

🌰- gyomei did bump into a few things but got into the house just fine.

🌰☁- once they got inside they quickly caught everyone's attention and were quickly inspected the two.

☁🌰- After the inspection the cats soon settled down and everyone was calm and having fun and sleeping.

🌰☁- they still followed you and you still gave them baths and brushed them.

☁- mui seemed to like the beanbag chair in your living room and would lay on it to sleep.

🌰- gyomei was more content about following you and ensuring that you were safe.

☁-sometimes you would see mui walking up to you and get confused and the just rub against you.

☁- you assumed he had a memory problem because he would occasionally walk up and bap you with his paw.

🌰- after gyomei kept injuring himself by falling or bumping into things. You took him to the vet and signed for an examination.

🌰- After the tests were ran you were informed that gyomei was in fact blind. Completely blind.

🌰- you took him home and allowed him to relax and get used to his surroundings. And eventually he wasn't hurting himself anymore.

🌺Howdy buds. Guess whos been procrastinating again?! Me. It's,its me. Anyway next chapter is gonna be giyuu and shinobu! What do y'all think I should do for that chapter? I open to ideas. Only 2 more chapters until I get to the headcannons.-Author-Chan🌺