3.🍡Meeting Mitsuri and obanai🐍

🍡- Honestly You didn't find Mitsuri she found you.

🍡- she also followed you home. She's a gentle sweetheart with a fluffy body.

🍡- you also knew it was her because of her hair and unnatural pink and green fur.

🍡- she had been adopted by you a week later after she found you. Needless to say she seemed be happy and more loving.

🍡- you must be wondering how she found you. Well as you passed by the cardboard box sheds sleeping in she caught the scent of Tengen and Rengoku on you.

🍡- this little girl hopped on your car and meowed at you. That scared you. You didn't even know she was there, she had been so quiet following you.

🍡- You started petting the little she-cat. She meowed loving and purred lovingly. Then she rubbed her face against your hand.

🍡- You though she was so sweet and cute. She was so affectionate and adorable. The true embodiment of Love.

🍡- You then took konroji home with you, since you didn't want to leave her alone out there.

🍡- Of course you did stop at a local mochi chop and got some dango for the both of you since she stole one of yours.

🐍- you came home to a grey cat with black stripes staring at you while laying on your fence.

🐍- he seemed to catch Mitsuri's attention and she meowed urgently and pawed at the cat from inside the window.

🐍- you assumed automatically that it was obanai and you picked up your purse after Mitsuri hopped in. Mitsuri meowed at the tom turned his head to see his lover.

🐍- he then got up and hopped off the fence and followed you to the door. He seemed rather impatient. And was rushing you.

🐍- His tail was swishing and lashing from left to right.

🐍- as soon as you opened the door the two cats zoomed inside and looked around the house.

🐍- they even reunited with rengoku and tengen. Needless to say, they seemed happy. Really happy.

🐍- a few weeks had past since your encounter with them and you started to become extremely close with rengoku, tengen, and Mitsuri.

🐍- obanai kept his distance from you. Its nit that he hates you, its just he has a hard time putting his trust in others.

🐍- that didn't mean he wouldn't approach you when it was necessary. He would either climb the counter and touch you with his paw or he'll do the same thing to your leg.

🐍- during some time you thought iguro might be blind outta of his right eye. He would often bump into thing and would rub on the wall thinking it's your leg.

🐍- He wouldn't really allow you to pet him for a while. That went on for a few weeks of adopting him.

🐍- he eventually became soft around you. The only thing he did to Mitsuri. He was rather calm and grew nicer and sweeter to you as the days came.

🐍- like all the cats he would keep watch over and guard the house while you were at work or went to the store.

🐍- they even watched you sleep while in the process cuddling up to you in the bed.

🐍- the next morning you looked at the window and stared outside at the sky and the horizon. Somehow you got up without waking up the others.

🐍- you left the room without realizing you had someone tailing you from behind. Obanai had woken up before the others and followed you into the kitchen.

🐍- you didn't notice him until he jumped on the counter and stared at you. You smiled at him and began talking too him.

🐍- now most people would think your crazy for talking to an animal as if they were human beings. It was considered odd.

🐍- even your family members thought so. They even called you the animal whisperer.

🐍- you weren't affected by the name they gave you and almost took pride in it.

🐍- "Mornin' , sorry. I'm kinda new to owning cats, but don't worry I'll get better at it. Just give me a little time. I understand that your not into physical contact that much so I'm not gonna force you. I just wanna provide you with a nice and healthy life and a safe place to live."

🐍- you kept ranking unaware that the cat was listening and understanding every word. Even the other cats were listening from the beginning.

🐍- Obanai was genuinely touched by how hard and detected you were to trying to raise all of them. It couldn't have been easy.

🐍- over the next few days obanai had allowed you to finally pet him. For you that was a dream come true.

🐍- Lets just say it was a great day for you.

🌺Howdy, I finished this chapter after procrastinating for so long. But I'm going to tell you that as soon as I'm done with the scenarios I will start writing the headcannons.-Author-Chan🌺