Part 87

Nani come to Dadi's room to know where she went because she is scared by knowing the nature of her friend.

Nani "Subhadra where you went. You know how Khushi is torturing Anjali inspite of her pregnancy. I don't know how we will handle her she is very cunning bitch with Arnav's support." 

Nani didn't know that she is digging her grave in hurry. She blam Khushi when Dadi know she is not at home then how can she torture Anjali and Dadi get her words correct which make her more suspicious about her friend but didn't say anything to Nani about what she said earlier.

Dadi "Deviyani I am tired can you send my dinner to my room because I don't have energy to go down."

Nani "But Subhadra where you went you didn't told me."

Dadi "I went to meet someone whom you don't know so whats the point in telling you whom I meet."

Nani "I am just worried with the happening in our house. I will ask Manorama to send food to your room. You take rest we will talk later."

Nani thought "Whom Subhadra went to meet I need to find soon before her hand reach to my throat."

Dadi thought "Deviyani for you I killed my husband and your daughter killed my son. Now your granddaughter wants to harm the Malik heir which I won't allow at any cost. For getting Malik heir I killed Arti's child also. I will find what you hide from me. I never leave anyone who betrayed me."

Nani comes down and ask Manorama to send Subhadra's food to her room. They all sit on dinning table to eat except Arnav, Khushi and Dadi. 

Akash's phone start ringing. Akash look at caller ID which shows AM. Everyone look at him to know who is calling him because he never got call after 7 pm expect family members call. 

Akash get up and move to living room when he pick the call. Everyone are curious to know whose call it is.

Akash "hello." Call is from Abhay.

Dadi who come down to eat with others. She saw Akash on call. She come and sat beside Nani.

Abhay "Akash where are you."

Akash "I am going to have dinner with family."

Abhay "talk normally but don't use uncle. I want other to listen your side of talk."

Akash " hummm"

Abhay "Today I drop hint to Maa about her getting cheated by her friend but we need to wait for sometime."

Akash "hmm."

Abhay "we have to delay her to know the truth which only serve our purpose."

Akash "why."

Abhay "the more we delay the less problem for Arnav and Khushi. She will engaged in that and didn't get time to think about anything else."

Akash "I got you point now what is to be done."

Abhay "do something about Deviyani. Anything which stop her coming out of house. Put jammers in house so that no one can use phone from them and block TV channels also."

Akash "why." He look at others to see all ears and eyes on him.

Abhay "very soon they will get information that Neeti's case is going to reopen and I want delay in reaching news to them. The late they got and the more they trapped."

Akash "I got you point I think you have vaild point."

Abhay "all are hearing what you are saying."

Akash "yes "

Abhay "now your dialogue which you need to delivered is that 'what are you saying. Police is going to investigate about the death of 10th standard girl of xyz school of Lucknow. School authorities said she committed suside because of some personal reasons and now you are saying that police get tip that she is murder by her classmate. The girl who is suspect her name is Molly. Oh my God what is happening to world. How was your uncle after getting this information that her daughter may murdered by her classmate Molly. Police found evidence and they are searching Molly to arrest her.' Akash I hope you got the information which is to be delivered, you can use your words but don't omitted any information. Before you ask something I will tell you that Molly may be Anjali's daughter from the information I got to know from the school."