Part 13

ASR said "what the hell are you doing here."

Asha "Arnav I call him he has right to be here as Khushi brother. "

Aman, Khushi, and ASR ask at same time " brother what are you saying."

ASR said "How can he be Khushi brother as much as we know he is an only child to his parents."

Asha said " Arnav you all have to be patience, we will you the whole truth we know."

Shashi asks Khushi to give that file and phone to him.

By seeing Shashi talking everyone is shocked except Asha and Khushi.

Because Khushi knows about this and Asha did not know about what happen to him, she lost contact with him in past 3 weeks.

Aman ask "uncle you talk."

Asha asks Aman "what happen why he ask such question."

Khushi said "aunty around 2 weeks Shyam try to kill Babu ji when he got to know that he is married to Anjali, still try to marry me."

Asha "what that bastard tries to marry you. I will kill him with my bare hand when I see him next time."

"it's not Shyam who try to kill me but it's Anjali your sister Arnav who try to kill me with her car. I don't know why she try to kill me." Shashi said

By listening everyone in the know is shocked. Till know they thought that it is Shyam who dis this with him but this new information is so shocking for them.

Khushi asks "Babu ji what are you saying I hear Garima talk to Payal that Shyam tries to kill you. He is behind you this state."

" No Khushi it is not him but it is Anjali. When I was coming from temple then few people come and they try to kill me by putting plastic bag on my face then I saw her there. Before closing my eyes, I saw her giving money to them."

ASR is raging like a wounded loin by knowing that.

He said "Anjali, I will kill you but your death is so painful that everyday every second you thought you shouldn't do all this."

Aman " ASR please calm down we have more to know for which ma call us here."

Asha " yes Arnav there is much more. And I want you all put your effort together to punish all of them together."

NK " aunty and uncle I think you should tell us before Bhai do something nasty."

In this they forget 2 person both in their own thoughts.

When Shashi said "Asha ji I think you have to tell them because I have little speech difficulty."

Asha said " ok"

"Khushi he is your brother, your parent's first child whom we thought as still born but we didn't know the dirty truth of Garima. Khushi, you remember after your parents death their body kept in Lucknow hospital and you treatment is going in the same hospital. A nurse is there who saw you and your parent dead body. When we got information about accident, we reach Lucknow. Akhilesh and me came there. We informed Shashi ji also. Shashi ji only come when we ask about Garima he said she is staying with Payal. We told him about all. He said he will adopt you, legally Garima and he will be your guardian. Morning, she came at that time nurse saw her and she recognized her. When we got updated about your health from doctor, he said you were safe but your mental condition can't be say. You open your eyes and ask about your parents but I think you know about them before we told you. We told you that they went to Devi Maiya you become sad and start crying very badly. You got discharged from hospital and we brought their dead body Delhi where you did their last rites. Garima did not come by giving excuse of Payal illness but I know how much she hate your mother for who she is. After that because of law Shashi adopted you otherwise we are ready to adopt you. You are our daughter. Another reason for not adopting you is that Akhilesh is working on a case which is dangerous because of that earlier we send Aman to my brother's home to protect him then how can we put you in danger. Shashi ji take you back Lucknow but before going back I ask him not to disclose about your wealth to anyone not even his family and he is ok with it. Your mother told me about her and I know she will ask about this. So, me and my husband ask him to bring Khushi Delhi next month for legal formalities. I somehow know Garima will come with you and we are preparing for this. Before they come, I ask my husband to do something about your future. But one day Shashi ji came to our house and ask us to adopt you. I ask the reason then he told me he is scared that Garima will harm you. He told us what he hears, Garima is saying that you are bad omen to Payal and she will snatch everything from her like your mother snatch from her. Then we told him out reason for not adopting you and I said I know about her. The same day we met your parents' lawyer and ask solution. He told us solution for that we need Garima sign on the guardian paper where she stated that she is leaving her guardianship to Shashi ji. We plan everything. You all come Delhi next month and we all are prepare for this."

Shashi asks for water Khushi went to kitchen to get water for him.